Market Analysis: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
The Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market accounted for USD 5.6 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the natural food colors and flavors market in the next 8 years. Food colors are considered to be natural only if they are derived from vegetables, fruits, animal or mineral, microbiological. Most of the people prefer to consume natural food owing to harmful effects of synthetic colors usage. These can be applied at bakery and confectionery, fruits and vegetables, beverages, dairy and frozen products and others. Natural flavor enhancer helps in both developments as well as in improving the flavors already present in foods. For flavoring, in Europe, there is a specific legal definition for what can be known or included as natural supported according to the guidelines. For this, major participants in the European natural food colors market are involving in merger and acquisition. For instance, in June, 2012, FMC Corporation acquired Phytone, Ltd., a leading U.K. based natural colors manufacturer in order to reinforce its presence in the market. This eventually affected the market demand of natural food colors and flavors market. Another factor driving the demand of this market is increasing usage of natural and clean label products.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rise in the number of different color shades and multi-functional flavors
- Growing demand for natural and clean label products
- Increasing awareness concerning harmful effects of synthetic colors usage
- Ill consequences of artificial colors and flavors
- High cost as well as lesser constancy
Market Segmentation: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
- The global natural food colors and flavors market is segmented based on type, application and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global natural food colors market is segmented into caramel, anthocyanins, carotenoids and others.
- Based on type, the global natural food flavor market is segmented into natural extracts, essential oils, aroma chemicals and others
- On the basis of application, the global natural food colors and flavors market is segmented into bakery and confectionery, meat products, dairy and frozen products, beverages, fruits and vegetables savory and snacks and others.
- Based on geography, the global natural food colors and flavors market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
The global natural food colors and flavors market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
Some of the major players in global natural food colors and flavors market are Royal DSM N.V., Symrise AG, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Givaudan SA, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., Kerry Group PLC., Takasago International Corporation, Fmc Corporation, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Roha Dye Chem Pvt. Ltd, CHR. Hansen Holding A/S, Symrise AG, Naturex , DD Williamson among others.
Research Methodology: Global Natural Food Colors and Flavors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.