Global Natural Language Generation Market, By Component (Software, Services), By Business Function (Finance, Operations, Marketing, Human Resources), By Deployment Model (Cloud, On Premises), By Organization Size (Small & Medium, Large), Application (Predictive Maintenance, Fraud Detection), End User, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025;
Market Analysis: Global Natural Language Generation Market
The Global Natural Language Generation Market accounted for USD 279.5 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Natural Language Generation Market
Natural language generation (NLG) is a sub section of artificial intelligence (AI) which produces dialect as output based on information input. There are assortments of ways the innovation is being utilized, essentially to enhance profitability via reporting activities, mechanizing time-intensive data analysis and to build the estimation of information driven products by drawing in clients with instinctive natural language interfaces. Development of NLG Product will act as driving factor which will lead the natural language generation market. For instance, In September 2016, Arria NLG launched Recount software as a service (SaaS) business reporting tool which is being intended to work with huge web based accounting frameworks such as Quickbooks, Sage and Xero providing clients with instant financial bits of knowledge, communicated in plain dialect. In October 2017, Automated Insights, Inc. brought a new integration which makes more people to participate NLG directly within their Tableau dashboards. This will help in directly asking most pertinent questions within Tableau and to receive real-time analysis from Wordsmith.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Proliferation of big data and the related technologies
- Rising demand for intelligent business processes
- Strong necessity with respect to recognize customers behavior
- Lack of skilled professionals
Market Segmentation: Global Natural Language Generation Market
- The natural language generation market is segmented based on component, business function, deployment model, organization size, application end-users and geographical segments.
- Based on component, the market is segmented into software, services. Services are sub segmented into professional services and managed services. Professional services are further sub segmented into consulting services and training and support.
- On the basis of business function, the market is segmented into finance, operations, marketing and sales, human resources and legal.
- On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into cloud and on premises.
- On the basis of organization size, the market is segmented into small and medium sized and large sized enterprise.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into predictive maintenance, fraud detection and anti-money laundering, customer experience management, risk and compliance management and others.
- On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), healthcare, government, telecom, retail, manufacturing, energy and utilities, transportation and logistics and others.
- Based on geography the global natural language generation market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Natural Language Generation Market
The global natural language generation market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Natural Language Generation Market
Some of the major players in the market are IBM Corporation, Automated Insights, Inc., Amazon Web Services, Inc., AX Semantics, Phrasetech, NARRATIVEWAVE, Yseop, Narrativa, Artificial Solutions, CoGenTex, Narrative Science, Conversica, Linguastat, Textual Relations, Phrasee, Retresco, 2txt - natural language generation GmbH and vPhrase among others.
Research Methodology: Global Natural Language Generation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.