Global Natural Rubber Market By Type (RSS Grade, Latex Concentrate, Solid Block Rubber, Others), Application (Auto-Tire Sector, Gloves, Footwear, Latex Products, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Natural Rubber Market
Global natural rubber market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demand for gloves globally.
Market Definition: Global Natural Rubber Market
Natural rubber can be defined as a high elasticity substance acquired from the sap of the trees. The substance derived from these trees is commonly known as the latex milk, which is extracted by the process known as “Tapping”. This substance is then processed in different ways depending on the usage of the product.
- High demand of naturally formulated rubber products due to a surge in the pricing of crude oil; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- Increasing demand for natural rubber products due to a surge in the automotive market which is one of the major areas of application for the product; this factor is expected to augment growth in the market
- Increasing demand of the product from the Asia-Pacific region is also expected to augment growth of the market
- Availability of substitute product such as synthetic rubber; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Prices of natural rubber majorly depends on the currency of China and Thailand, fluctuations in the currency rate of these countries also has a negative effect on the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Natural Rubber Market
- Ribbed Smoke Sheets (RSS) Grade
- Latex Concentrate
- Solid Block Rubber
- Auto-Tire Sector
- Latex Products
- Other Automotive Parts
- Conveyor Belts
- Rubber Pipes
- General & Industrial Rubber Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Indian State Government Kerala announced that they had established a new company by the name of “Kerala Rubber Limited” with the state holding 26% share in the company. The idea behind this step was to establish a local natural rubber dealer for the market when the consumers are adopting importing natural rubber instead of sourcing it locally
- In March 2016, Sinochem International Corporation and Halcyon Agri Corporation Limited announced that they had agreed to merge their businesses pertaining to natural rubber. This merger is set to establish a leader of natural rubber and its products in the market. Halcyon Agri will be the holding company of this merged business operations where Sinochem International Corporation is set to be the major shareholder of Halcyon Agri
Global natural rubber market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of natural rubber market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global natural rubber market are Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc; Ceyenar; Hainan Natural Rubber Industry Group Co., Ltd.; Southland Global; Kurian Abraham Private Limited; Thai Hua Rubber PCL; Bridgestone Corporation; SINOCHEM GROUP CO., LTD.; VON BUNDIT CO., LTD.; THAI RUBBER LATEX GROUP PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED; Goodyear Rubber Company of Southern California; Duratuf Products Private Limited; Rolex Reclaim Pvt. Ltd.; Kent Elastomer Products; Unitex Rubber Co., Ltd.; PT. Bakrie Sumatera Plantations tbk.; HALCYON AGRI and PT. Indolatex Jaya Abadi among others.
Research Methodology: Global Natural Rubber Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved