Global Nebulizers Market By Product Type (Ultrasonic Nebulizers, Pneumatic Nebulizer, Mesh Nebulizers) End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Emergency Center, Home Healthcare), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Nebulizers Market
Global nebulizers market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.4% in the forecast period of 2020- 2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing incidence of chronic diseases.
Market Definition: Global Nebulizers Market
Nebulizer is a type of medical device which is used as a conversion of drug into spray and supplies drug directly to the lungs. This is basically used for the treatment of lung diseases such as asthma, cystic fibrosis ad COPD. They are basically of two types electrically and rechargeable device. According to the WHO in 2016, around 15.7 million suffered from COPD in the U.S. and incidence rate 6.4% increased compare than previous year 2015.
- Rising prevalence of respiratory diseases will propel the growth of this market
- Increasing geriatric population is driving the market growth
- Technological advancement may boost the market in the forecast period
- Rising demand for home healthcare devices is fueling the market growth
- Reduction in quantity of the drugs during nebulization will act as a restraint for this market growth
- Spraying technique may hinder the market in the forecast period
- Availabilities of alternatives in the market is also hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Nebulizers Market
By Product Type
- Ultrasonic Nebulizers
- Portable Nebulizers
- Stand Alone Nebulizers
- Pneumatic Nebulizer
- Breath-Actuated Nebulizers
- Vented Nebulizers
- Mesh Nebulizers
- Vibrating mesh nebulizers
- Static Mesh Nebulizers
- Emergency Centers
- Home Healthcare
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Pari Pharma received FDA approval for e-Flow technology device LAMIRA. This is the only device for delivering amikacin liposome inhalation suspension which is used in the treatment of lung disease.
- In October 2016, Sunovion received FDA approval for SUN-101 a mesh nebulizer in combination with COPD drug, is an innovative step for increasing preference of nebulizers. With this product approval the company has enhanced their product portfolio in the market.
Global nebulizers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nebulizers market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global nebulizers market are: Agilent Technologies, Inc, Allied Healthcare Products, Inc, Omron Healthcare, Inc, Medtronic, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Invacare Corporation, BD, PARI, Briggs Healthcare, Salter Labs, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Medline Industries, Inc, The Medical Depot Inc, Medwell VenturesPvt Ltd, Hicks Thermometers India Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Nebulizers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global nebulizers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)