Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market By Drug Type (Vitamin E & Pioglitazone, Ocaliva, Elafibranor, Selonsertib & Cenicriviroc), Sales Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Provider, Retail Pharmacy), Disease Type (Hypertension, Heart Disease, High Blood Lipid, Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
Global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 79846.93 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR of 58.65% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing NASH-affected population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis is a silent liver disease in which fat gets built up in the liver. It also causes other problems like liver cell damage and inflammation. It usually occurs in the people who drink alcohol but sometimes non-alcoholic fatty liver disease occurs in the people who drink no or little alcohol. Obesity, diabetes, high blood lipids, hypertension are some of the common symptoms of this disease. This disease can be cured only with the weight loss which will reduce the fat in the liver. Increasing cases of diabetes and obesity is the major factor fueling the market growth.
- Increasing cases of diabetes and obesity among population is driving 5the growth of this market
- Rising healthcare expenditure is another factor driving the market growth
- Increasing availability of pipeline drugs is driving the market growth
- Rising NASH- affected population is driving the growth of this market
- Lack of sufficient technologies is restraining the market growth
- Dearth of prevalence in the underdeveloped countries is another factor restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
By Drug Type
- Vitamin E & Pioglitazone
- Selonsertib & Cenicriviroc
By Sales Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Provider
- Retail Pharmacy
By Disease Type
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Lipid
- Type 2 Diabetes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Novartis announced that they have signed an agreement with Pfizer. The main aim of the agreement is to combine the tropifexor and one or more Pfizer compounds for the treatment of NASH, which consist of an Acetyl CoA-Carboxylase (ACC) Inhibitor (PF-05221304, a Diacylglycerol O-Acyltransferase 2 Inhibitor (PF-06865571, and a Ketohexokinase (KHK) Inhibitor (PF-06835919). This will help the company to provide the treatment of the non-viral diseases.
- In April 2018, The Kinetix Group announced that they have partnered with Rimdi so that they so that they can improve their Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) so that they can extract their NASHNET. The main aim is to provide better delivery model so that they can provide better treatment for chronic diseases.
Competitive Analysis: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
Global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis management market are ALLERGAN, Zydus Cadila, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Gemphire Therapeutics, Genfit SA, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Shire, Shire, Novo Nordisk India Pvt Ltd, Immuron, Zydus Cadila.
Research Methodology: Global Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)