Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market By Drug Type (Vitamin E & Pioglitazone, Ocaliva, Elafibranor, Selonsertib & Cenicriviroc, Obeticholic acid, Others), Sales Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Online Providers, Retail Pharmacy), Disease Cause (Hypertension, Heart Disease, High Blood Lipid, Type 2 Diabetes, Obesity), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare settings), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
Global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis market is set to witness healthy CAGR of 56.15% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for NASH therapeutics and increasing presence of pipeline drugs are the factor for the growth.
Market Definition: Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) is a kind of a non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) which usually occurs when fat is collected in the liver. It usually causes inflammation and also damages the liver cell. NASH usually occurs on people who don’t consume alcohol. Itis very common in patients with conditions such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes, high blood lipid, heart disease, and others. NASH can also cause problems like liver cancer and cirrhosis. According to researchers, about 3 to 12 percentage of population in United States is suffering from nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- · Increasing cases of diabetes and obesity is driving the growth of the market
- · Growing Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) affected population worldwide will also drive the market growth
- · Rising healthcare expenditure will also propel the market growth
- · Increasing launches of pipeline drugs will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- · Lack of proper diagnostic technologies for Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) will restrain the market growth
- · Less demand in the underdeveloped countries is another factor restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
· By Drug Type
o Vitamin E & Pioglitazone
o Obeticholic acid
o Selonsertib & Cenicriviroc
· By Sales Channel
o Hospital Pharmacy
o Online Provider
o Retail Pharmacy
· By Disease Cause
o Heart Disease
o High Blood Lipid
o Type 2 Diabetes
- o Hospitals
- o Clinics
- o Homecare settings
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In July 2019, Altimmune, Inc announced that they have acquired Spitfire Pharma, Inc along with their product candidate SP-1373 to treat non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). The main aim of the acquisition is to help the company to meet the requirement of the people for treatment of Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). This acquisition will strengthen the company’s position in the market and will provide better treatment to their patients
- · In July 2019, InSphero AG launched their new 3D InSight Human Liver Disease Discovery Platform which is specially designed for the safety testing of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis drugs and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. The main aim of this launch is to meet the increasing demand of research community for efficient and fast screening of the drug candidates
Global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis market are ALLERGAN, Zydus Cadila, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc, Galmed Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Gemphire, Genfit SA, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Novartis AG, Shire, Enzo Biochem Inc., Novo Nordisk A/S, Immuron, Pfizer Inc., Algernon Pharmaceuticals, Celerion, NuSirt Biopharma, Perspectum Diagnostics., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH and others.
Research Methodology: Global Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global non-alcoholic steatohepatitis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)