Market Analysis: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
The Global Nutritional Beverages Market is expected to reach USD 7.23 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
The nutritional beverages are non-alcoholic drinks that help in keeping one’s body hydrated and provide overall nutritional benefits. These fortified drinks prevent or helps in addressing health issues across all age groups. They have strengthening ingredients ranging from herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to additional raw fruits and vegetables. Business of the functional beverages depends highly on the business in the region, as choices differ considerably in taste, colour and size across the globe. For instance in Japan, energy shots, a nutrient-loaded drink comes in small packs, whereas in countries like India and China, large value packs are in trend. Almost all flavours and ingredients are available due to progression in ingredient and premix formulations. The increase in awareness regarding nutritional benefits of food and beverages in the market are expected to drive the growth of the market. According to India food report released in 2016 by ministry of statistics and programme implementation the global food market was valued around USD 55.0 billion. It has also been observed in survey conducted by Harvard T.H Chan that two out of three adults in U.S. are overweight and the nation spends around USD 190billion on treating obesity related conditions. Hence, in controlling growing number of obese people around the globe is driving the growth of nutritional beverages market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Global implementation of nutrition labelling and claims regulations
- Growth of nutritional and dietary supplement industries has increased the demand for nutritional analysis services
- Changing consumer buying behaviour due to nutritional labelling on products.
- Lack of food control infrastructure & resources in developing countries.
- Nutritional analysis and labelling are time- and cost-consuming activities for manufacturers
Market Segmentation: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
- The global nutritional beverages market is segmented based on parameter, product type, objective, and geographical segments.
- Based on parameter, the global nutritional beverages market is segmented into vitamin profile, mineral profile, fat profile, moisture, proteins, total dietary fibre, sugar profile, cholesterol, calories
- On the basis of product type, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into beverages, snacks, bakery & confectionery, meat & poultry, sauces, dressings, condiments, dairy & desserts, fruits & vegetables, edible fats & oils, baby food, and others.
- On the basis of objective, the global nutritional beverages market is classified into product labelling, new product development, regulation compliance.
- Based on geography, the global nutritional beverages market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
The global nutritional beverages market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nutritional beverages market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
Some of the major players operating in the global nutritional beverages market are - Chr. Hansen Holding, SGS S.A., Intertek Group PLC, Eurofins Scientific SE, Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Ltd, Mérieux Nutrisciences Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Asurequality Ltd., TUV Nord Group, DTS Food Laboratories, Qiagen Inc., Covance Inc., NeoMed, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Danone, Abbott Nutrition, Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Nestle, Nutricia, and Baxter International, Inc. PepsiCo, Inc., Nestlé, Kraft Foods, General Mills, Campbell Soup Co., Monster Beverage Corporation, The Coca-Cola Company and Red Bull GmbH, Archer Daniels Midland Co., DuPont Nutrition & Health, LycoRed Ltd., Fortitech, Inc., BASF and Nutratech, Inc. and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Nutritional Beverages Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others