Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market By Component (Software, Services), End-use Industry (Maritime, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Government and Defense), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
Global offshore structural analysis software market is expected to rise at estimated value of USD 871.84 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 8.70% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.The growing need of technology advanced equipment’s and rising risk of offshore structural failure is the major reason for the growth of this industry.
Market Definition: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
Offshore structure software are widely used in marine, oil and gas, power generation and in defense environment, also it helps in construction of offshore structure. The software helps in providing quality off structure, prediction of performance, dynamic response and gives positive results using a unified analysis environment and nonlinear structural analysis.
- Rising demand for ecofriendly work environment is expected to increase the demand for offshore structural analysis software market
- Increasing demand for offshore structure software by architects, engineers, and contractors drives the growth of this market.
- Technological advancement and development is also driving the industry of offshore.
- High investment cost will act as a restraints for the industry
- Complexity faced by ground level workers in the adoption of offshore structure software market hampers the growth
Segmentation: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Government and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2017, John Wood Group Plc one of the leading player of offshore structural analysis software market announced its acquisition with AMEC Foster Wheeler plc an international technical service company. This will benefit John Wood group to expand their product portfolio and strengthening its position in the market.
- In October 2013, Bentley Systems, Incorporated announced that they have acquired MOSES software business. This acquisition will help the miraculous comprehensiveness in offshore engineering, in particular for the analysis and design of floating production, storage, and offloading (FPSO) structures. This will also help the company to extend their software capabilities and provide better services to the customers.
Competitive Analysis: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
Global offshore structural analysis software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of offshore structural analysis software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the offshore structural analysis software market are: DNV GL, Zebec Marine Consultant and Services, Viking Systems, Stewart Technology Associates, John Wood Group PLC., Dlubal Software GmbH, BENTLEY SYSTEMS, INCORPORATED, BakerRisk., BMT Limited, Ramboll, and others.
Research Methodology: Global Offshore Structural Analysis Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved