Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market By Sterilization Method (Steam Sterilization, Ethylene Oxide (EtO) Sterilization, Electron Beam Radiation Sterilization, Gamma Sterilization, Others), Type (Contract Sterilization Services, Sterilization Validation Services), End-Users (Hospitals & Clinics, Medical Device Companies, Pharmaceuticals, Other End-Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market
Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising surgical procedures is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market
Sterilization is a process that is used to remove all kind of microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, fungi, prions etc. which is present in any area, surface or medication. They are usually destroyed by using chemicals like glutar-aldehydes, chlorine, formaldehyde etc. They can also killed by intense radiation or high temperature. They are widely used in food, spacecraft and medicine industry.
- Increasing food disinfections and sterilization in food industry is driving the growth of this market
- Rising demand for E-beam sterilization is another factor for the growth of this market
- Increasing awareness about the harmful effect of ethylene oxide is restraining the growth of this market
- Rising sterilization of the advanced medical instrument is another factor restraining market.
Segmentation: Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market
By Sterilization Method
- Steam Sterilization
- Ethylene Oxide (EtO) Sterilization
- Electron Beam Radiation Sterilization
- Gamma Sterilization
- Contract Sterilization Services
- Sterilization Validation Services
By End- Users
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Device Companies
- Other End-Users
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Fortive Corporation announced the launch of Advanced Sterilization Products (“ASP”) with Ethicon, Inc. a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. The main aim of the product launch is to expand their business and to create revenue and will also help the customer to get better safety, efficiency and compliance in workflow.
- In August 2015, Sterigenics International LLC announced that they have acquired Companhia Brasileira de Esterilização (CBE). The main aim is to expand their business so that they can meet the increasing demand of the customers. CBE is one of the largest specialist in sterilization and microbial load reduction in Latin America.
Global offsite sterilization services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of offsite sterilization services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the offsite sterilization services market are STERIS plc., Cantel Medical, Cretex Companies, E-BEAM Services, Inc., MEDISTRI SA, Sterigenics U.S., LLC, Cosmed Group, Life Science Outsourcing, Inc., Noxilizer, Sterilmed, Inc., Stryker, MATACHANA GROUP, 3M, Belimed, Getinge AB, Advanced Sterilization Products Division Ethicon US, LLC, STERIS plc.
Research Methodology: Global Offsite Sterilization Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global offsite sterilization services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)