Global Ozone Therapy in Dermatology Market By Type (Devices, Medications), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Application (Eczema, Herpes, Acneiform Eruption, Psoriasis, Mycosis, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ozone Therapy in Dermatology Market
Global ozone therapy in dermatology market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 408.81 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high volume of dermatological disorders prevalent in the population
Market Definition: Global Ozone Therapy in Dermatology Market
Ozone therapy in dermatology is the integration of ozone for the treatment of various dermatological disorders. These devices have been built on the studies which showed the effectiveness of preventing any bacterial growth when in exposure to ozone. This study invoked the healthcare industry to enhance the knowledge of ozone and find its real-life applications in the prevention and treatment of various disorders
- Increasing number of ozone therapy users is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Greater preference and prevalence of utilizing ozone therapy devices due to their benefits in providing complete therapeutic solution for various disorders can also act as a market driver
- Increasing programs and initiatives organized by various authorities to spread awareness regarding the benefits of ozone is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Lack of application areas of these devices and therapeutic system is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Lack of approval for this therapy and associated devices by the authorities of North America region is expected to restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ozone Therapy in Dermatology Market
- Dermatological Ozone & Therapy Devices
- Ozone Generators
- Ozonated Saline
- Ozone Syringes
- Ozonated Oil & Creams
By End User
- Acneiform Eruption
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- International Congress of New Approaches in Ozone Therapy will be organized in Şanlıurfa, Turkey and will be held in 20-22, September 2019. The congress will focus on spreading awareness regarding the various technologies and applications of ozone therapy with established leaders of ozone therapy
- In September 2016, Vida Aesthetics announced the launch of oxygen and ozone delivery medical device for the U.K. market. The product, “ATO3M” utilizes mixture of oxygen and ozone in a concentrated form with its range from 2 μg/ml to 40 μg/m. The purpose of the device is to enhance the appearance of stretch marks, lines, cellulite, acne, wrinkles and various other skin problems
Global ozone therapy in dermatology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ozone therapy in dermatology market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ozone therapy in dermatology market are Zotzmann + Stahl GmbH + Co. KG; The Ozone Company, LLC; PROMOLIFE; Ozolabs, LLC; o3organics; HUMARES GMBH; Apoza Enterprise Co., Ltd; Dr. med. J. Hänsler GmbH and MIO International Ozonytron GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ozone Therapy in Dermatology Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global ozone therapy in dermatology market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)