Market Analysis: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
The Global Packaging Adhesives Market is expected to reach USD 11.1 billion by 2025, from USD 801.1 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016; the base year of calculation is 2017and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the packaging adhesives market in the next 8 years. Packaging adhesives are made from various raw materials including acrylic resins, PVAC, PU, styrene blocks, epoxy compounds, EVA, and silicones. Some of prominent applications in the global packaging adhesives market consist of non-rigid bonding in textiles, flexible packing, and structural usage for assembly operations to provide high bonding strength. Food & beverages and healthcare are the top most industries where packaging adhesives are used. They are also used in paperboard packaging and carton sealing, erection of trays, and folding boxes. Moreover, continuous advancements in unique packaging designs significantly promote the use of packaging adhesives across the globe. In 2016, Henkel created a new lead for secure supply of packaging adhesives or retail ready packaging. They are used in high-performance products and process solutions which derived functional optimization for customers.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising population
- Demand for hygienic food & clean water
- New experiments and safety
- Folding carton packaging have an maximum demand for the food and beverage industry
- Increasing number of middle class world wide
- Increasing regulatory interventions from environmental bodies
Market Segmentation: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
- The global packaging adhesives market is segmented based on type, formulating technology, application, end user, and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the global packaging adhesives market is segmented into polyvinyl pyrrolidone, cellulose, polyurethane, polychloroprene, polyvinyl alcohol& polyvinyl acetate, and others.
- On the basis of formulating technology, the global packaging adhesives market is segmented into hot melt, water based, solvent based, reactive, and other.
- On the basis of application, the global packaging adhesives market is classified into labeling; folding carton corrugated converting, flexible packaging, envelopes, bags, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the global packaging adhesives market is segmented into retailers, manufacturing of consumer goods, packagers, and others
- Based on geography, the global packaging adhesives market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
The global packaging adhesives market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
Some of the major players in the global packaging adhesives market consist of Jowat AG, Wacker HB Fuller, Bostik, 3M, SIKA, Paramelt B.V, Chemie AG, Avery Dennison, Ashland, Dymax , Robatech, Jowat Canada Inc. , Henkel AG & Co, Sapson Packaging, Hindustan Adhesives limited, Jonson Tapes, Sun pack, and Balaji Packaging.
Research Methodology: Global Packaging Adhesives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more Please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.