Global Packaging Recyclable Market By Material (Glass, Paper, Plastic, Tinplate, Wood, Aluminium, Biodegradable Plastics, Recycled Papers), Packaging (Paper & Cardboard, Bubble Wrap, Void Fill Packing, Pouches & Envelopes), End- User (Healthcare, Food & Beverage Industry, Personnel Care Industry), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
Global Packaging Recyclable Market is set to witness a CAGR of 7.14% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. Increasing usage of bioplastics is driving the growth of packaging recyclable market.
Market Definition: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
Packaging recyclable is the packaging materials which can be recycled easily after the use. As we know today packaging are made of many different material out of which some can cause harm to the environment which is the major reason many companies have started using recyclable packaging. These days, bioplastics came into existence which is the major factor for fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing usage of bioplastics is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing awareness among consumer about the hazardous effect of plastic packaging is driving the growth of this market.
- Lack of knowledge among manufacture about the correct packaging material is restraining the growth of this market
- Dearth of restriction related to the usage of non-eco-friendly material is restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
- By Material
- Biodegradable Plastics
- Recycled Papers
- By Packaging
- Paper & Cardboard
- Bubble Wrap
- Void Fill Packing
- Pouches & Envelopes
- By End- User
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Personnel Care Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Jem Packaging announced the launch of their fully recyclable and biodegradable food packaging. These materials took 6 year to develop and are water resistant, home compostable and degradable in 8- 14 weeks.
- In February 2019, Quinn Packaging announced the launch of their Detecta which is a patent-pending black plastic food trays. The black color makes them identifiable and also makes them absorb the Near-Infra-Red (NIR) beams in optical sorting system. The main aim was to create the tray that can be recycled easily
Competitive Analysis: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
Global packaging recyclable market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of packaging recyclable market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the packaging recyclable market are Graham Packaging Company., Lacerta Group, Inc., Ebro Color GmbH, Salazar Packaging, Inc., 3M, Amcor Limited, American Packaging Corporation., APP (Asia Pulp & Paper), AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION., BASF SE, Mondi, Tetra Laval International S.A., Ardagh Group S.A., Be Green Packaging Store, EnviroPAK., BioMass Packaging, Evergreen Packaging LLC., Gerresheimer AG.
Research Methodology: Global Packaging Recyclable Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis