Global Parenteral Nutrition Market By Type (Carbohydrates, Lipid Emulsion, Single Dose Amino Acid Solution, Trace Elements, Vitamins & Minerals), End- Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Global Parenteral Nutrition Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 5.45 billion to an estimated value of USD 8.60 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.87% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing pre mature birth is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Parenteral nutrition which is also known as intravenous feeding is a process in which nutrition is given to the body through the vein. This is designed for the patients who are not able to get enough nutrients through the food. This process is usually used by the people with crohn’s disease, short bowel syndrome and cancer.
- Increasing cancer patients worldwide is driving the growth of this market.
- Rising prevalence of malnutrition is driving the market.
- High possibility of infection is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for enteral nutrition is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
- By Type
- Lipid Emulsion
- Single Dose Amino Acid Solution
- Trace Elements
- Vitamins & Minerals
- By End- Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (ASPEN) and Baxter announced the launch of their new educational series Smart PN which is based on the appropriate use parenteral nutrition (PN) whose main aim is to reduce clinical malnutrition.
- In February 2015, B. Braun Medical Inc announced the launch of Clinical Nutrition 360 at the American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (A.S.P.E.N.) Clinical Nutrition which is specially designed so that correct parenteral nutrition can be given as per the requirement of the patient. The main aim is to provide patients high quality products and services to meet the individuals need and requirement.
Competitive Analysis: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Global parenteral nutrition market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of parenteral nutrition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the parenteral nutrition market are B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius Kabi AG, ALLERGAN, Grifols, S.A., Pfizer Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc, Baxter, Vifor Pharma, Aculife, Grifols, S.A., Ori Bionature (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, Servona GmbH, Sanitätshaus Langmann owner Matthias Schweigert e. K.
Research Methodology: Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global parenteral nutrition market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)