Global Peyronie's Disease Treatment Market By Therapy Type (Radiation Therapy, Shockwave Therapy), Treatment (Drugs, Surgery), Route of Administration (Oral, Injectable, Topical), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Peyronie's Disease Treatment Market
Global Peyronie's disease treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in demand of targeted mode of therapies and high unmet need of treatment are the key factors for growth of this market
Market Definition: Global Peyronie's Disease Treatment Market
Peyronie's disease is also known as penile fibrosis is a condition that involves the development of collagen plaque, or scar tissue, on the shaft of the penis. This scar forms a Peyronie's plaque, may harden and reduce flexibility, which may cause bending or arching of the penis during erection can make sexual intercourse painful, difficult, or even impossible. Person with peyronie’s disease may develop hard lumps on one or more sides of the penis, a curve in the penis either with or without an erection and erectile dysfunction.
According to the statistics published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, it is estimated that Peyronie’s disease may affect 1 to 23 percent of men between 40 and 70 years of age. Presence of refined healthcare infrastructure and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth
- Prevalence of acute injury to the penis worldwide may increase the risk of developing Peyronie's disease is propelling the growth of this market
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- Growing prevalence of Peyronie's disease worldwide is drive the market growth
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Peyronie's Disease Treatment Market
By Therapy Type
- Radiation Therapy
- Shockwave Therapy
- Potassium Para-Aminobenzoate
- Potassium Para-Aminobenzoate
- Device Implantation
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialty Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Paladin Labs Inc., a subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc launched new indication of Xiaflex (collagenase clostridium histolyticum), combination of bacterial collagenases, for the treatmentr of adult patients with Dupuytren’s contracture with a palpable cord in the Canada. It was previously approved for the treatment of adult men with Peyronie’s disease with palpable plaque penile curvature deformity of at least 30 degrees at the start of therapy. The approval of Xiaflex is significantly changing the treatment option for millions of adult patient suffering from Peyronie’s disease with palpable plaque throughout the Canada.
Global Peyronie's disease treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global Peyronie's disease treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global Peyronie's disease treatment market are Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc, Midatech Pharma PLC, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Mylan N.V., Mayne Pharma Group Limited, Zydus Cadila, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Pfizer Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Peyronie's Disease Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Peyronie's disease treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players