Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market By Product (Standalone, Integrated), Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Web-Based, Cloud-Based), Component (Service, Software), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market
Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market is expected to grow with a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements in technologies provided along with the software.
Market Definition: Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market
Pharmaceutical LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) is a software service developed for use in various labs which helps in achieving automation of operations in a laboratory, it also helps in categorizing and managing information associated with the lab. This software helps in keeping a track of the information resulting in enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Increasing demand for automated operations from the various industries due to the demand for efficient operations is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in incidences of chronic diseases globally; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of cost associated with installation and integration of these software services is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of knowledgeable and skilled technicians for the integration and operations of this system is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market
- By Product
- By Delivery Mode
- By Component
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, Agilent Technologies, Inc. announced that they had agreed to acquire Genohm. This acquisition will enable Agilent in developing different informatics solutions for the various operational segments of laboratories
- In September 2015, Illumina, Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of GenoLogics Life Science Software Inc. This acquisition will help in developing enhanced LIMS software solutions and enhance Illumina’s informatics solution portfolio
Global pharmaceutical laboratory information management systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pharmaceutical laboratory information management systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the pharmaceutical laboratory information management systems market are LabWare; Abbott Laboratories; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Epic Systems Corporation; Autoscribe Informatics; Genologics, an Illumina company; Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; IBM Watson Health; LabLynx, Inc.; LabVantage Solutions, Inc.; LABWORKS; Siemens; CompuGroup Medical SE; Orchard Software Corporation; Cerner Corporation; SCC SOFT COMPUTER; Sunquest Information Systems, Inc.; McKesson Corporation; Medical Information Technology, Inc. and CPSI.
Research Methodology: Global Pharmaceutical Laboratory Information Management Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pharmaceutical laboratory information management systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)