Global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market By Disease Types (Melasma, Vitiligo, Albinism, Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation and Others), Treatment Type (Pharmacological Treatment, Non-invasive Treatment, Surgery), Drugs (Calcineurin Inhibitors, Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone and Other), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical and Others), End- Users (Dermatology Clinics, Aesthetic Clinics, Hospitals, Homecare and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends andForecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
Global pigmentation disorders treatment market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR of 6.96% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Growing incidence ocular surface injuries as it can contribute to the neurotrophic keratitis and development of advanced therapies and treatment are the key factors for market growth
Market Definition: Global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
Pigmentation disorder is a group of dermatology disorders in which the dark or brown color is the essential clinical. It is characteristics either lightening of the skin or darkening. It does not affect the physical health however, can limit social activities and have a negative impact on the quality of life.
According to the statistics published by U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, it is estimated about 0.5 to 1% of the population worldwide is suffering from vitiligo. High demand of novel treatment and huge investment on research and development are drivers for market growth.
- Growing prevalence of urticaria worldwide is drive the market
- Huge financial support to the researchers for developing novel intervention is boosting the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- Advancement in treatment and incorporation of novel formulation can improve the ease the pain of cold sores is also act as factors that drive the market
- Patent expiry of branded drugs and introduction of generics is also acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
By Disease Type
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
By Treatment Type
- Pharmacological Treatment
- Topical drugs
- Azelaic Acid
- L-Ascorbic Acid
- Non-invasive Treatment
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Therapy
- Skin Grafting
- Blister Grafting
- Calcineurin Inhibitors
- Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Dermatology Clinics
- Aesthetic Clinics
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2019, Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc is developing novel drug ATI-502, JAK1/JAK3 Inhibitor for the treatment of alopecia areata, vitiligo and atomic dermatitis. If trial successful, it will improve the treatment landscape for miilion of patients suffering from vitiligo.
- In January 2017, Clarify Medical, Inc received an approval from the FDA for the Clarify Medical Phototherapy System, a home based light therapy device for the treatment of chronic skin diseases such as psoriasis, vitiligo and eczema. The approval of this devices provides a novel treatment option and major advances that offer complete heal of this condition.
- In August 2016, Cynosure Inc announced new breakthrough aesthetic laser innovation for the treatment of melisma and body contouring laser treatment at Cynosure APAC Forum. This innovation can significantly change treatment paradigms and broadens the company’s aesthetic devices portfolio.
Global pigmentation disorders treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global pigmentation disorders treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pigmentation disorders treatment market are CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LTD, Clarify Medical, Inc, Incyte Corporation, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Bausch Health, Novartis AG, Bayer AG, Mylan N.V., Pfizer Inc, Strides Pharma Science Limited, Panacea Biotec Ltd, Belcher Pharmaceuticals, LCC, LEO Pharma A/S, Astellas Pharma Inc, Episciences, Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC and others.
Research Methodology: Global Pigmentation Disorders Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pigmentation disorders treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players