Global Portable Battery Pack Market, By Capacity Range (1000 MAH to 2500 MAH, 2510 MAH to 5000 MAH, 5010 MAH to 7500 MAH, 7510 MAH to 10,000 MAH and above 10,000 MAH) , Product Type (Smartphone, Tablet, Portable Devices and Others), Technology (Li-ion, Nickel Metal Hydride, Li-Polymer, and Nickel Cadmium) Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
The Global Portable Battery Pack Market is expected to reach USD 11.98 billion by 2025 from USD 6.2 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.6% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
Portable battery pack is defined as set of any number of (preferably) identical batteries or individual battery cells. It eliminates the need for conventional charging sources and permits end-users to charge portable devices anywhere. It is a hand-held device that is sealed and easily carried anywhere anytime. The portable battery pack is used to smartphones, portable media players, charge tablets and others devices. It may be configured in a series, parallel or a mixture of both to deliver the desired power density, capacity or voltage. The rising demand of portable media players and smartphones are considered rapidly growing portable entertainment products. For enhancing battery backup, various technologies are used such as nickel-cadmium, lithium-polymer and lithium-ion. The designing of portable battery pack are fuel-gauging accuracy, system safety and battery charging.
In 2017, Anker Launches a new 5000mAh a new 5000mAh portable battery with a built-in A/C pin.It provide mobile users with peace of mind, all their charging needs will now be met with a single device.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for grid-connected solutions.
- High demand for the lithium-ion technology in the renewable energy industry.
- Declining prices of lithium-ion batteries.
- Lack of the availability of vendors and project financing
- High capital investment required for the deployment.
Market Segmentation: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
- The market is segmented based on capacity range, product type, technology and geographical segments.
- Based on capacity range, the market is segmented into 1000 MAH to 2500 MAH, 2510 MAH to 5000 MAH, 5010 MAH to 7500 MAH, 7510 MAH to 10,000 MAH and above 10,000 MAH.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into smartphone, tablet, portable devices and others.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into li-ion, nickel metal hydride, li-polymer, and nickel cadmium.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
The global portable battery pack market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of portable battery pack market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Irish company, JTM Power Ltd, develops world's first innovative portable charging station for electric cars - the EV Charge4kW.
In 2012, Panasonic to launch a new series of portable USB Mobile Power Supplies as auxiliary power sources for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet PCs. It provide enough power to fully charge a smartphone four times*1*2 on a single charge, twice the capacity of the company's current model
Key Players: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
The renowned players in portable battery pack market are BYD Company Ltd., China Bak Battery, Inc.,Duracell International Inc., Energizer Holding Inc. , LG Chem Inc., Mophie Inc., Panasonic Corporation., Samsung Sdi Co. Ltd, Simplo Technology Co. Ltd, Sony Corporation and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Portable Battery Pack Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.