Global Precision Farming Software Market By Delivery Model (Local/Web-Based, Cloud-Based), Technology (Guidance System Technologies, Remote Sensing and Control System, Variable Rate Technology), Application (Yield Monitoring, Field Mapping, Crop Scouting, Weather Tracking and Forecasting, Irrigation Management, Inventory Management, Farm Labor Management, Financial Management, Others), Service Provider (System Integrators, Managed Services Providers, Maintenance, Software Upgradation, Support Services Providers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Precision Farming Software Market
Global precision farming software market is to register a healthy CAGR of 15.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing requirement of real-time data management, government support and expenditure on agricultural software for maintaining farm productivity.
Market Definition: Global Precision Farming Software Market
Precision farming is a word describing a notion that incorporates traditional farming with technological advances. Technology is used to measure and identify variables including soil temperature, humidity, patterns of climate, development, etc. This data is then used to handle several elements of farming so that the ideal crop yield can be obtained by using the least amount of funds. The global precision farming software idea aims at identifying the needed variables and specifically addressing those variables in order to achieve maximum crop yield achievement.
- Growing requirement of real-time data management through cloud computing is driving the growth of the market
- Government’s support to implement current farming methods is propelling the growth of the market
- Establishment of intellectual property benefits on farming innovations is boosting the growth of the market
- Combination of mobile expertise with farming methods is contributing to the growth of the market
- Growing expenditure on agricultural software for maintaining farm productivity is another factor boosting the growth of the market
- High primary business capital investment is hampering the growth of the market
- Extreme challenges faced while working, particularly in collecting and analysing the data is another factor hindering the growth of the market
- The scheme, for complete implementation, with suitable information, would take several years, and this factor is responsible for restricting the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Precision Farming Software Market
By Delivery Model
- Software as A Service (SaaS)
- Platform as A Service (PaaS)
- Guidance System Technologies
- Remote Sensing And Control Systems
- Variable Rate Technology
- Yield Monitoring
- Field Mapping
- Crop Scouting
- Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Irrigation Management
- Inventory Management
- Farm Labor Management
- Financial Management
By Service Provider
- System Integrators
- Managed Services Providers
- Farm Operation Services
- Data Services
- Analytics Services
- Connectivity Services Providers
- Assisted Professional Services Providers
- Supply Chain Management Services
- Climate Information Services
- Software Upgradation
- Support Services Providers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019 Bayer's subsidiary Climate Corporation (Climate) and irrigation technology manufacturing leader Lindsay Corporation announced a platform agreement that will create the bi-directional data link between Climate Field View of Climate Corporation and Lindsay’s Field NET platform. The collaboration will allow common customer such as framers to quickly and soundly decide on irrigation and farm management techniques with more information and precision.
- In December 2018, Raven industries announced that it has purchased all the assets of AgSync, Inc. . The purchase may well coordinate with the company's Applied Technology Division, a major technology provider in the precision agriculture sector, and improve its Slingshot system by providing a smooth logistics solution for agricultural distributors, specialty applicators and company farms. This purchase will offer important advantages to the consumers, mainly for agricultural suppliers and specialty applicators.
Global precision farming software Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of precision farming software Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global precision farming software market are Grownetics, Inc., Auroras s.r.l., Granular, Inc., TOPCON CORPORATION, The Climate Corporation, Farmers Edge Inc, DICKEY-john., Conservis, Ag Leader Technology., Raven Industries, Inc., Iteris, Inc., Reed Business Information Ltd, AgJunction, Trimble Inc., Deere & Company., Mothive, CropX inc., Ceres Imaging, Inc, GAMAYA, AgriData Incorporated., AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc., Aker Solutions, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Precision Farming Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved