Global Precision Planting Market, By Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), System Type (High-Speed Precision Planting Systems, Precision Air Seeders, Drones), Drive Type (Electric Drive, Hydraulic Drive), Application (Row Crops; Cereals, Oilseeds and Pulses; Forestry), Farm Size (Above 400 Hectares, Below 400 Hectares), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights : Global Precision Planting Market
Precision planting market is expected to reach USD 5.27 million by 2028 witnessing market growth at a rate of 4.90% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on precision planting market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecasted period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth.
Precision planting helps in transforming agriculture by making traditional activities more efficient and predictable. The predictive demand for agriculture is driven primarily by an increasing emphasis on driving farm productivity and crop yield.
Increasing focus on integration of geomapping and sensor data with planting equipment, rising pressure on agriculture industry to increase food production, increasing demand of the precision planting due to the benefits such as optimal plant growth and higher crop yield, substantial cost-savings associated with precision planting and seeding equipment are some of the major as well as vital factors which will likely to augment the growth of the precision planting market in the projected timeframe of 2021-2028. On the other hand, rising popularity of telematics and connectivity services along with rising demand of drones, seeding robots, and autonomous planters which will further contribute by generating massive opportunities that will lead to the growth of the precision planting market in the above mentioned projected timeframe.
Short flight time and limited power backup of drones along with high operational, maintenance and purchase cost which will likely to act as market restraints factor for the growth of the precision planting in the above mentioned projected timeframe. Temporary production shutdown due to supply chain disruptions along with integration of farm data at a single platform which will become the biggest and foremost challenge for the growth of the market.
This precision planting market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on precision planting market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Precision Planting Market Scope and Market Size
Precision planting market is segmented on the basis of offering, system type, drive type, application and farm size. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Precision planting market on the basis of offering has been segmented as hardware, software, and services. Hardware has been further segmented into automation and control systems, sensing and monitoring devices, sensors, and cameras. Automation and control systems have been further sub segmented into display systems, guidance systems, GPS receivers, drones/UAVs, drive systems, control systems, and others. GPS receivers have been further bifurcated into DGPS, and RTK. Sensing and monitoring devices have been further sub segmented as smart metering systems. Smart metering systems have been further bifurcated into single seed metering systems, vacuum seed meters, positive air metering systems, and advanced seed meters. Sensors have been further sub segmented into force sensors, flow sensors, moisture sensors, temperature sensors, nutrient sensors, and others. Cameras have been further sub segmented into delivery systems, and others. Software has been further segmented into SAAS, and PAAS. Services have been further segmented into system integration and consulting services, managed services, connectivity services, and assisted professional services. Managed services have been further sub segmented into farm operation services, data services, and analytics services.
- Based on system type, the precision planting market has been segmented into high-speed precision planting systems, precision air seeders, and drones.
- On the basis of drive type, the precision planting market has been segmented into electric drive, and hydraulic drive.
- On the basis of application, the precision planting market has been segmented into row crops; cereals, oilseeds and pulses; and forestry.
- Precision planting has also been segmented on the basis of farm size into above 400 hectares, and below 400 hectares.
Precision Planting Market Country Level Analysis
Precision planting market is analysed and market size, volume information is provided by country, offering, system type, drive type, application and farm size as referenced above.
The countries covered in the precision planting market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
North America will dominate the precision planting market due to the surging levels of investment on research and development activities along with prevalence of various market players in the region while Asia-Pacific region will expect to grow in the forecast period of 2021-2028 due to the prevalence of large number of farms in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Precision Planting Market Share Analysis
Precision planting market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to precision planting market.
The major players covered in the precision planting market report are Deere & Company.; Trimble Inc.; AGCO Corporation.; Topcon; CNH INDUSTRIAL N.V.; Kinze Manufacturing; Buhler Industries Inc.; Vaderstad North America; Stara S/A Indústria de Implementos Agrícolas.; Kasco Manufacturing Co., Inc.; Davimac Manufacturing; Morris Industries Ltd.; SeedMaster; Ag Leader Technology; Bourgault Industries Ltd.; DroneSeed; Dendra Systems; KUBOTA Corporation.; Titan Machinery; among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.