Global Processed Fruits Market By Product (Fresh, Fresh- Cut, Canned, Frozen, Drying &Dehydration), Processing Equipment (Pre-processing, Processing, Washing, Filling, Seasoning, Packaging), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Processed Fruits Market
Global processed fruits market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 8.10% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Changing lifestyle and increasing urbanization is the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Processed Fruits Market
When fruits are changed from raw food ingredients to a ready to eat form, this is known as processed fruits. These processed fruits are very useful as they maintain the nutrient content of the fruit. These fruits go through different processing so that the decaying and enzyme destruction can be avoided. They contain different vitamins such as potassium, folate and others which are healthy for the body. Super fruits have the ability to increase the immune system and prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Rising aging population will drive the growth of this market
- Growing demand for green label and natural products will also drive the market growth
- Increasing awareness about the benefits of processed fruits are the major factor fuelling growth of this market
- Change in the dietary pattern of the consumer owning to the influence of vegan lifestyle will also accelerate the market growth
- High cost of the processed fruit will restrain the market growth
- Complex supply chain is also hampering the market growth
- Increasing food recall will also restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Processed Fruits Market
- Fresh- Cut
- Drying &Dehydration
By Processing Equipment
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Bonduelle announced the acquisition of Del Monte processed fruit and vegetable business from Conagra Brands Inc. This acquisition will help he company to expand their canned and frozen vegetable business and will help them to provide better services to their customers
- In June 2016, Asiros Nordic announced the acquisition of high-tech fruit and berry processing facility from Nordic Food Group AB which will help the company to provide better products to their customers. This acquisition will improve their production chain and will strengthen their position in the market
Global processed fruits market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of processed fruits market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global processed fruits market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Sysco Corporation, Conagra Brands, Inc., PFS, Royal Ridge Fruits, Capricorn Food Products India Ltd., ALFA LAVAL, Tricom Fruit Products Limited, Capuzzo S.r.l., Freudenberg Filtration Technologies SE & Co. KG, Saraf Foods Ltd, Mysore Fruits, Rhodes Food Group, Del Monte Pacific, MANDAR FOOD PRODUCTS, AOHATA CORPORATION., Reid Produce Co., Speyfruit Ltd., PACIFIC COAST FRUIT COMPANY, Washington Fruit & Produce Co and others
Research Methodology: Global Processed Fruits Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure