Global Professional Diagnostics Market, By Product Type (immunochemistry, clinical microbiology, point of care test (POCT), haematology and haemostasis) By End Users (Hospital, diagnostic centers and others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
The Global Professional Diagnostics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
Professional Diagnostics are diagnostic methods for faster detection of diseases such as malaria, tuberculosis, cancer and many others. The main purpose of professional diagnostics is to diagnose the disease in early condition so that treatment can be started early. Professional diagnostics helped in great extent to reduce the number of the deaths. Immunochemistry test is used to understand the mechanism of antibody-antigen interactions, diagnosing anemia, hemophilia A or B, blood borne infections, blood cancers. As per Novo Nordisk survey, till 2018 440,000 people are suffering from hemophilia and among them 173,000 are diagnosed with Hemophilia A or B. increasing prevalence of patients is driving the demand of professional diagnostic, As per of Centre for Disease Control and Prevention in 2016, 10.4 Milllion people suffered from T.B. As per WHO African Region 90% of all malaria case are found in African region only. So the demand of malaria test kits is high in African region. The main advantage of professional diagnostics is it replaces many laboratory and diagnostic test. In 2016, The Roche reported that total sales of Professional Diagnostics were CHF 1519 Million and total increase in sales of professional diagnostics was 12%. In 2016, Roche launched cobas e 801 for immunodiagnostics.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased in incidence and prevalence of chronic and infectious disease.
- Increase in geriatric population
- Diagnoses of life-threatening conditions, such as sepsis and acute cardiac infarction
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
Market Segmentation: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
- The global professional diagnostics market is segmented into product type, end users and geography.
- Based on product type the global professional diagnostics market is segmented into immunochemistry, clinical microbiology point of care test (POCT), hematology and hemostasis.
- Based on the end-users global professional diagnostics market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic centers and others
- Based on geography the global professional diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
The global professional diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of professional diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
Some of the major players operating in the global professional diagnostics market are F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd, Abbott Laboratories, Danaher, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc., Abaxis, Hologenic Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, Dickenson and Company (BD), Alere and Enzo Biochem Inc, Trivitron Healthcare, Snibe Diagnostics, Sinduri Biotec, Sekisui Medical, Nipro Diagnostics, Mindray, nstrumentation Laboratory among others.
Research Methodology: Global Professional Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others