Global Pulmonary Function Testing Market By Type (Portable PFT Systems, Complete PFT Systems), Test (Spirometry, Lung Volume, Gas Exchange Testing, Maximal Voluntary Ventilation, Oxygen Titration Test, High Altitude Simulation Testing), Component (Software, Hardware, Service), Application (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Chronic Shortness of Breath, Restrictive Lung Disease) End-User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Diagnostics Laboratories), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Latin America) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pulmonary Function Testing Market
Global Pulmonary Function Testing Market expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 367.88 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 691.07 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.2% in the forecast period of 2018-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of lung cancer, rapidly increasing geriatric population, obesity and increasing healthcare expenditure.
Market Definition: Global Pulmonary Function Testing Market
Global pulmonary function testing systems is use to identify pulmonary impairment and respiratory issues. In recent years’ issues related to respiration has increased due to factors such as increased consumption of cigarette, climate change and increasing air pollution. Pulmonary Function testing systems used to measure the rate of flow, gas exchange and lung volume capacity. Pulmonary Function Testing Systems helps to diagnose lung disorders as well as treatment or therapeutics for lung disorders.
- Increasing prevalence of lung cancer
- Increasing geriatric population
- Obesity and increasing healthcare expenditure
- Changing life style and environmental effects
- High cost of instruments is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Lack of proper reimbursement policies
Segmentation: Global Pulmonary Function Testing Market
- By Type
- Portable PFT Systems
- Complete PFT Systems
- By Test
- Lung Volume
- Maximal Voluntary Ventilation
- Gas Exchange Testing
- Oxygen Titration Test
- High Altitude Simulation Testing
- By Component
- By Application
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Restrictive Lung Disease
- Chronic Shortness of Breath
- By End-User
- Clinical Laboratories
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Vyaire Medical Inc. plan to become a global leader in respiratory care, Vyaire Medical Inc.is leader in respiratory care announced that it has acquired Acutronic Medical Systems and separately they entered into an agreement to acquire imtmedical Ag, Inc
- In October 2018, NSPIRE HEALTH INC., increase clinical value of pulmonary function test, NSPIRE HEALTH INC., is a leading provider of pulmonary diagnostic systems announced the introduction of Iris IQ. This technology removes incongruences between pulmonary function test results and other respiratory diagnostic exams.
Global pulmonary function testing systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of global pulmonary function testing systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global pulmonary function testing systems market is BD)., SCHILLER Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. COSMED srl, NSPIRE HEALTH INC., MGC Diagnostics Corporation, ndd Medizintechnik AG., Morgan Scientific Inc., Ganshorn Medizin Electronic., Minato Holdings Inc., CHEST M.I., Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medical Equipment Europe, , MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Omron Healthcare, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Pulmonary Function Testing Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Insurers, Associations, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Promoters, Scientists and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pulmonary function testing systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)