Global PVC Compound Market By Product Type (Rigid Product and Flexible Product), Type (Non-Plasticized PVC and Plasticized PVC), Compound (Dry PVC Compound and Wet PVC Compound), Manufacturing Process (Injection Molding, Extrusion and Others), Raw Material (PVC Resin, Plasticizers, Stabilizers, Lubricants, Fillers, Functional Additives, Alloying Polymers), End-User (Medical, Building and Construction, Packaging, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electrical and Electronics and Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global PVC Compound Market
PVC compound market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 129,601.63 million by 2027. Increasing usage of liners in temperature sensitive drugs which requires innovative packaging is driving factor for the market growth.
Increasing usage of PVC compound in the residential and commercial buildings is accelerating the consumption of PVC compound products which drives the market.
This PVC compound market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global PVC Compound Market Scope and Market Size
PVC compound market is segmented on the basis product type, type, compound, manufacturing process, raw material and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into rigid product and flexible product. Rigid products are dominating the PVC compound market due to more demand of rigid products in healthcare and building and construction industry
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into non-plasticized and plasticized. In this segment non-plasticized products are dominating the global PVC compound market due to its properties such as toughness and rigidity which are used in products for different application.
- On the basis of compound, the market is segmented into dry PVC compound and wet PVC compound. Dry PVC compound is dominating the global PVC compound market as dry PVC powder and pellets are used in the manufacturing of automotive spare parts.
- On the basis of manufacturing process, the market is segmented into injection molding, extrusion and others. In this segment injection molding is dominating the PVC compound market due to availability of skilled labour in various manufacturing facility for the production of PVC compound for different products.
- On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into PVC resin, fillers, plasticizers, functional additives, lubricants, stabilizers and alloying polymers. PVC resins are dominating in the PVC compound market as a raw material due to more production facility for PVC resin.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into building and construction, packaging, medical, automotive, electrical and electronic, consumer goods and others.in this segment Building and construction is dominating the PVC compound market due to high rates of growth in construction sector in developing countries.
PVC Compound Market Country Level Analysis
PVC compound market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, compound, manufacturing process, raw material and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the PVC compound market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, U.K., France, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, and Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa as a part of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific dominates the PVC compound market as the China is leader in PVC compound manufacturing and major leaders are generating revenue from China due to increase in the application of PVC compound in different industries. Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing business expansion and awareness among the customers. China is leading the growth of Asia-Pacific market due increase in the construction of buildings and residential houses. While the Germany is dominating the Europe market the rigid product is very dominating in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Polydimethylsiloxane based PVC Compound
PVC compound market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in PVC compound industry with PVC compound sales, components sales, impact of technological development in PVC compound and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the PVC compound market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and PVC Compound Market Share Analysis
PVC compound market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to PVC compound market.
The major players covered in the report are Création Agence B-WONDER, Vinacompound Co. Ltd., Aurora Plastics LLC, Yangzhou Kaier Chemical Co., Ltd., Wofoo Plastics Limited, zhonglianChemicals, Dörken GmbH & Co. KG, Shenzhen Hengfangda Polymer Material Technology Co., Ltd., Westlake Chemical Corporation, Rainmaker Polymers LLC, Orbia, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Teknor Apex, INEOS, MESGO SpA, OTECH CORPORATION, GEON Performance Solutions, AMERICHEM, Ercros S.A, ANWIL S.A., Tekni-Plex, Roscom Inc., Showa Kasei Kogyo Co., Ltd., RTP Company, Manner Polymers, Crown General, PCW GmbH, Çermikler, The Hexpol group of companies, SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd., NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION , RIKEN TECHNOS CORP, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the global PVC compound market.
- In February 2019, AURORA PLASTICS LLC has established the production plant in Texas, U.S. to produce the PVC compound with the product line of Aurora Tec. This development will help the company to increase product portfolio and increase the market share in PVC compound market in near future.
- In December 2017, FORMOSA PLASTICS CORPORATION had announced to expand the business in PVC compound. The company set up the production plant of PVC compound in Louisiana which will start its production in 2020. This development will help the company to earn more revenue in future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for PVC compound through expanded rigid products.
Customization Available : Global PVC Compound Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.