Global Radioimmunoassay Market By Product type(Reagents, Kits and Analysers), Application (Research and Clinical diagnostic), End User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry, CRO, Academic Institutions and Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
The global radioimmunoassay market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 396.5 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 526.16 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 3.6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to rising incidence of cancer, endocrine disorders along with various other infectious diseases and increased use of radioimmunoassay procedure in pharmaceutical industry for drug testing.
Market Definition: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
Radioimmunoassay (RIA) is an in vitro assay that measures the presence of an antigen with very high sensitivity. Any biological substance for which a specific antibody consist can be measured which can be in minute concentrations. The specificity of the antiserum directly depends on the specificity of the assay. The technique of radioimmunoassay has revolutionized research and clinical practice in many areas such as blood banking, diagnosis of allergies, endocrinology etc.
- High investment
- The increasing emphasis on R&D in the sector
- Technological advancements
- Their increased usage in pharmaceutical industries, research, rising need for quality and error-free diagnosis
- Consumer awareness and rising prevalence of cancer and various other infectious diseases
- The market remains restrained by the high costs associated with the usage of RIA and the stern regulatory restriction and expertise required for the analysis.
- The main drawbacks to radioimmunoassay are the expense and hazards of preparing and handling the radioactive antigen.
- Continuous innovations in various other immunoassay procedures such as ELISA
Segmentation: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
- By Product type
- By Application
- Clinical Diagnostic
- By End-User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
- Academic Institutions
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 1st August 2018, DIAsource Immunoassays (Belgium) added two product line acquisition to establish unique position in the RIA market from its partner Svar Life Science (Sweden) and ZenTech (Belgium). Hence DIAsource ImmunoAssays SA company is growing due to this product line acquisition.
Competitive Analysis: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
The global radioimmunoassay market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radioimmunoassay market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the radioimmunoassay market are MP Biomedicals, LLC, Berthold Technologies GmbH & Co. KG, Beckman Coulter, Inc, DRG International, Inc., Cisbio, DiaSorin S.p.A., Izotop, Euro Diagnostica AB, PerkinElmer, Inc., IBL International, DIAsource ImmunoAssays SA, EMD Millipore, Stratec Biomedical AG, DRG International, Inc., Izotop.
Research Methodology: Global Radioimmunoassay Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global radioimmunoassay market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)