Global Selective Soldering Market By Product (Lead-free Solders, Lead Solders), End-User (Networking and Communication, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Medical, Industrial, and Instrumentation, Aerospace and Defense, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Selective Soldering Market
Global selective soldering market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to increase in the intense research and development and rise in the lead free solders act as a catalyst.
Market Definition: Global Selective Soldering Market
Soldering is a process of joining two or more components by melting or adding a filler metal. The process of selectively soldering components on a printed circuit board (PCBs) through surface mount technology (SMT) which is damaged by the heat is defined as selective soldering. A great precision is required while using selective soldering to avoid damaging. The factors enhancing the growth of selective soldering market are simplification in programming, flexibility in innovations and increase in complexity of PCBs etc.
- Increase in the intense research and development of selective soldering
- Rise in the lead free solders act as a catalyst
- Simplified programming and innovations has driven the market
- Rise in demand from the automobile industry due to decrease in interest rate for auto loans
- Intense competition due to presence of alternatives might hamper the market
- High cost of selective soldering machines can hinder the market
- Adoption of advanced soldering processes is slow in developing countries which may act as a restraint to market
Segmentation: Global Selective Soldering Market
- Lead-free Solders
- Lead Solders
- Networking and Communication
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive, Medical, Industrial, and Instrumentation
- Aerospace and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In February 2017, InterSelect GmbH which is a designer and manufacturer of selective soldering had been acquired by the Nordson Corporation. Nordson Corporation aimed to broaden its selective soldering capabilities for the electronics assembly customers through the acquisition.
- In January 2017, Nordon Corporation acquired the assets of ACE Production Technologies Inc. ACE would operate a new line of segment under the Nordon Corporation by serving the same customers. Together they would penetrate more in the electronics market such as aerospace, industrial automation, and appliances.
Global selective soldering market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of selective soldering market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working global selective soldering market are RPS Automation, SEHO Systems GmbH, Pillarhouse International, manncorp.com, Nordson Corporation, SMTnet, Juki Americas, BLUNDELL PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT LTD, Illinois Tool Works Inc., DDM Novastar Inc, JAPAN UNIX, JUKI CORPORATION, Shenzhen JT Automation Equipment Co. Ltd., Tai'an Puhui Electric Technology Co. Ltd., Tamura-HA.com and others.
Research Methodology: Global Selective Soldering Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved