Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market By Front-end (Lithography, Wafer Surface Conditioning Equipment, Cleaning Process, Others), Back-end(Assembly and Packaging, Dicing Equipment, Bonding Equipment, Metrology Equipment, Test Equipment) Fabrication process (Automation, Chemical Control Equipment, Gas Control Equipment, Others), Dimension (2D, 2.5D, 3D) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market
Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 62.1 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 108.31 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be increasing levels of adoption of electronic display devices equipped with the capabilities of interacting with the various electrical appliances.
Market Definition: Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market
Semiconductor manufacturing equipment is the processing equipment which is used to manufacture different type of semiconductor with the help of technologically advance machines. This type of equipment use two type of process is front-end and back-end. The latest trend in this market is growing research and development leading to high end manufacturing machines, increasing demand for the electric and hybrid machines that uses these machines for their frame manufacturing. The growing consumer electronic market is also driving this market.
- Growth in research and development facilities in semiconductor market is going to drive the growth of this market.
- Demand for Electric and Hybrid Vehicles is going to drive the growth of this market.
- Growing Consumer Electronics Market is going to drive the growth of this market.
- High Costs and Maintenance will act act as a restraint for this market.
- Complexity of Pattern and Functional Defects in Manufacturing Process
Segmentation: Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market
- By Front- end
- Wafer Surface Conditioning Equipment
- Cleaning Process
- By Back- end
- Assembly and Packaging
- Dicing Equipment
- Bonding Equipment
- Metrology Equipment
- Test Equipment
- By Fabrication Process
- Chemical Control Equipment
- Gas Control Equipment
- By Dimension
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, a Dutch company, ASML which is the largest supplier of photolithography systems for semiconductor industry, acquired another Dutch company, Mapper Lithography.
By taking over it acquired the company’s novel technologies like multiple e-beam patterning technology which will help in growth of the company.
- In April 2019, Nikon Corporation announced the launch of two new silicone immersion objective lenses. These innovative lenses contain silicone oil which is closely related to refractive index of live cells. There is growing demand in the biomedical and regenerative medicine fields to observe thick samples such as organoids, embryos and live tissues. This innovative product will strengthen their product line.
Global semiconductor manufacturing equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of semiconductor manufacturing equipment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the semiconductor manufacturing equipment market are Adams Lithographing (US), AM Lithography Corporation (US), ASML (Netherlands), Canon Inc. (Japan), Energetiq Technology, Inc. (USA), evgroup.in. (US), Gigaphoton Inc. (China), Inpria Corp (US), JEOL Ltd. (Japan), Mapper Lithography (Netherlands), Nikon Corporation (Japan), NIL Technology (China), NuFlare Technology Inc. (Japan), Qoniac (Germany), Raith GmbH (US), Rudolph Technologies. (US), S-Cubed (US), SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd. (Japan), SÜSS MICROTEC SE. (Germany), TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (Japan), Toshiba Corporation. (Japan), Vistec Electron Beam GmbH (Germany), ZEISS International (Germany) among others.
Research Methodology: Global Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved