Global Flexible Sensors Market, By Product Type (Capacitive Flex Sensors, Fiber Optic Flex Sensors), Type (Touch Sensor, Temperature Sensor, Image Sensor, Biosensor, Digital X-Ray Sensor, Piezoelectric, Piezoresistive, Gas Sensor, Photodetector, Hybrid CMOS Sensor), Rotation Type (Uni-Directional, Bi-Directional), Power Range (1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM, More than 200K OHM), Application (Fitness Products , Medical Devices & Medicines, Automotive Controls, Diagnostic Tools, Biometrics, Gaming Gloves, Robotics, Industrial Controls, Musical Instrument, Computer Peripherals, Bumper Switches), Vertical (Healthcare, IT & Telecommunication, Automotive, Sports, Environment, Agriculture), Region (U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Flexible sensors Market
Global flexible sensors market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 4,461.56 million by 2027. Increasing usage smart wearable’s products is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market.
The rising consumer attention towards the flexible products such as smart wearable's, flexible smartphone and others is driving the market growth. The flexibility and reduced risk of product breakage is attracting the customer base to adopt the smart flexible products. Increasing consumption of the consumer electronics among the market owing to increasing disposable incomes of the customers is further augmenting the market growth. For instance, in February 2020, Samsung introduced new flexible smartphones for the market to enhance the user experiences. The new Z flip smartphone which is a foldable phone offered for the customers who require compact size smartphone with large display.
This flexible sensors market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Flexible Sensors Market Scope and Market Size
Flexible sensors market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into fiber optic flex sensors and capacitive flex sensors. Capacitive flex sensors are dominating the market due to rising adoption in the medical devices and smart wearable products. Capacitive flex sensors offers thin and flexible structure which is a augmenting its demand in the market.
- On the basis of type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into touch sensor, temperature sensor, image sensor, biosensor, digital X-ray sensor, piezoelectric, piezoresistive, gas sensor, photo detector, hybrid CMOS sensor and others. Touch sensor segment is dominating the market as it is getting used for wide range applications such as flexible displays, wearable products, and medical devices, among others to enhance the user device control experience.
- On the basis of rotation type, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into uni-directional and bi-directional. Uni-directional segment is dominating the market owing to the low cost of the product comparing to bi-directional. The uni-directional sensors are gaining demand in the medical application such as medical gloves, monitoring devices, and wearable’s, among others as they are less costly and meeting the requirement.
- On the basis of power range, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into 1K OHM- 20K OHM, 21K OHM- 100K OHM, 100K OHM- 200K OHM and More than 200K OHM. The manufactures prefer the 1K OHM- 20K OHM power range flexible sensors as they are less costly and suitable for the requirement. 1K OHM- 20K OHM segment is dominating the market as the range is preferred by the fitness, wearable, medical, consumer electronics, and other devices owing to the requirement of low resistance solution.
- On the basis of application, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into fitness products, medical devices and medicines, automotive controls, diagnostic tools, biometrics, gaming gloves, robotics, industrial controls, musical instrument, computer peripherals, bumper switches and others. Fitness products are dominating the market due to the increasing use of the fitness devices by the consumers as well as by sports professionals. Fitness products are mounted on the human body to analyse the movement and collect accurate information for which flexible sensors are becoming the prominent solution, thus fitness products having flexible sensors are dominating the market.
- On the basis of vertical, the flexible sensors market has been segmented into healthcare, IT and telecommunication, automotive, sports, environment, agriculture and others. Healthcare segment is dominating the market as flexible sensors are majorly used in the fitness products. The consumers are ready to spend extra money to adopt advanced technology which is helping them to monitor the daily activity and maintain health which is increasing the sale of products in the healthcare segment.
Flexible sensors Market Country Level Analysis
Flexible sensors market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, rotation type, power range, application and vertical.
The countries covered in flexible sensors market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt, Rest of Middle East & Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
The U.S. in North America accounted for the largest market share for the flexible sensors because of the growing adoption of sensors in medical devices. Similarly, Germany accounted for the largest market share in Europe because the consumption of consumer electronics is growing at faster rate due to increased disposable income. However, China accounted for the largest market share in Asia-Pacific due to its growing consumption in China which is one of the major manufacturing and consuming country of smart devices.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Flexible Electronics amongst the Consumers
Flexible sensors market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in flexible sensors and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the flexible sensors market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Flexible sensors Market Share Analysis
Flexible sensors market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global Flexible sensors market.
The major players covered in the report are Royole Corporation, SparkFun Electronics, Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc., Spectra Symbol Corp., Sensor Products Inc., VATECH, Monnit Corporation, BEND LABS, I-Motion (Jiangsu Changwei Electronics. Inc)., Minco Products, Inc., RFMicron, Inc. d/b/a Axzon., Canatu Oy, NOVASENTIS, INC., Forciot Ltd, Nissha Co., Ltd., HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION, Brewer Science, Inc., Biometrics Ltd, ISORG and Peratech Holdco Limited., among others . Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of flexible sensors market.
- In March 2020, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION expanded their business in the North America region by setting new facility at Michigan. Company enhanced their service and support for the customers through new office location. Through this company improved their sale network for the North and South American countries.
- In December 2017, Brewer Science, Inc. expanded their research facility by approximately 20,000 square feet and named as Jordan Valley Innovation Center (JVIC).Company expanded the area of operations for research facility located in the Missouri to conduct more research for the development activities to develop new solutions for printed electronic sensor systems.
Production Expansion, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for flexible sensors.
Customization Available: Global Flexible sensors Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.