Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market By Technology Type (Wet Chemistry-Based Cleaning Technology, Etch Cleaning Technology, Front Side Up Cleaning Technology), Equipment Type (Rotary Wafer Etching System, Semi-Automated Wet Batch System, Manual Wet Batch System), Application (Metallic Contamination, Chemical Contamination, Particle Contamination), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
Global semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.95% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for advanced silicon devices and rising prevalence for miniature electronic devices is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
Semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment is used in semiconductor surface so that it can remove all the dust and other unwanted chemicals and particles without causing any harm to the surface. Front side up cleaning technology, wet chemistry based cleaning technology and tech cleaning technologies are some of the common technology which is used in the wafer cleaning equipment. It is very important as presence of any unwanted particle can damage the quality of the product. They are widely used in application such as particle contamination, metallic contamination and chemical contamination.
- Increasing demand for smart portable electronic devices supplements is the major factor driving market
- Rising demand for silicon-based sensors will also drive market
- Growth in semiconductor and electrical industry will also propel market
- Technological advancement and development in semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment will also act as a driver for this market
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals will hinder the market
- Increasing changes in the quality standards will also restrain the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
By Technology Type
- Wet Chemistry-Based Cleaning Technology
- Etch Cleaning Technology
- Front Side Up Cleaning Technology
By Equipment Type
- Rotary Wafer Etching System
- Semi-Automated Wet Batch System
- Manual Wet Batch System
- Metallic Contamination
- Chemical Contamination
- Particle Contamination
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Tokyo Electron announced the launch of their new single wafer cleaning system CELLESTA Pro SPM. It has single wafer SPM processing system for wet metal etching. It is designed in such a way that it deals with all environmental issues and provides solution for advanced chip scaling.
- In December 2015, SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd announced the launch of their SS-80EX spin scrubber which is the single wafer cleaner for 200 mm semiconductor wafers. They are widely used in applications such as smartphones, electrical systems and other electronic devices. The main aim of the launch scrubber is to provide different cleaning tools so that they can meet their production goals and applications
Competitive Analysis: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
Global semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global semiconductor wafer cleaning equipment market are SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd., Tokyo Electron Limited, KLA Corporation, Cleaning Technologies Group., Semsysco GmbH, Modutek.com, NAURA Akrion Inc, LAM RESEARCH CORPORATION, ADT - Advanced Dicing Technologies, AP&S International GmbH, ONBoard Solutions Pty Ltd, PVA TePla America., Veeco Instruments Inc., Entegris., SHIBAURA MECHATRONICS CORPORATION, Applied Materials, Inc., Shenzhen KED optical Electic Technology Co.,Ltd/cleaning system.
Research Methodology: Global Semiconductor Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved