Market Analysis: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 851.96 million to an estimated value of USD 2554.05 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.71% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising chronic diseases among population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Single-cell genome sequencing is a process which uses next generation sequencing techniques to get the information about the cells so that one can examine them and understand their function in the context of their microenvironment. This sequencing helps in examine the activities done by the each cell. This technique is very useful in cancer research, neurobiology, and immunology microbiology. Increasing cases of chronic disease is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing R&D investment in single cell genomics space is driving the growth of this market
- Rising number of SCG centers is another factor driving the market growth
- High price of the single cell genome sequencing is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing analytical challenges in measurement of single molecule of DNA is restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
- Single Cell Isolation
- Sample Preparation
- Genomic Analysis
By Disease Area
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Circulating Cells
- Cell Differentiation
- Genomic Variation
- Subpopulation Characterization
By End- User
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, PerkinElmer announced that they have acquired RHS so that they can expand buyer’s genomic research offerings. With better experienced team they can provide new product to the clinical and applied research markets.
- In January 2017, Illumina, Inc., and Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc., announced the launch of their Illumina Bio-Rad Single Cell Sequencing Solutions which will provide ability to the researcher to investigate cells in tissue functions, therapeutic response and disease progression. This will also help them to understand functions in complicated tissues.
Competitive Analysis: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Global single-cell genome sequencing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single-cell genome sequencing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the single-cell genome sequencing market are Fluidigm Corporation, QIAGEN, Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc., 10x Genomics, BD, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, BGI, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Novogene Corporation, Takara Bio Inc., Zephyrus Biosciences, Inc. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, DNA Electronics.
Research Methodology: Global Single- Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global single-cell genome sequencing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)