Global Soy-Based Infant Formula Market By Application (Birth to 3 Months, 4 to 7 Months, 8 to 11 Months, 12 to 23 Months, 24 Months & Up), Product Type (Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4, Toddler Baby), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Soy-Based Infant Formula Market
Global soy-based infant formula market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 3.15% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing number of new mothers and less production of breast milk are factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Soy-Based Infant Formula Market
Soy formula is usually consumed by the infants and is used as a substitute for the human breast milk. They are based on the protein which is found in the soybeans. They are available in both liquid and powered form. They are usually given to the infant when they are allergic to the cow milk. These soy formulas are way cheaper as compared to the breast milk alternatives. These formulas restrain the absorption of iron.
- Rising demand for organic infant formulas is driving market growth
- Growing number of working women will also accelerate the growth of the market
- Availability of breastmilk banks will also propel the market growth
- Rising awareness among consumer about brand name, safety and nutrition will also enhance the market growth
- Risk associated with the infant having allergy to soy will restrain the market growth
- Consumption of soy formula can cause stomach pain and diarrhoea which will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Soy-Based Infant Formula Market
- Birth to 3 Months
- 4 to 7 Months
- 8 to 11 Months
- 12 to 23 Months
- 24 Months & Up
By Product Type
- Stage 1
- Stage 2
- Stage 3
- Stage 4
- Toddler Baby
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In March 2013, Feihe International, Inc. entered into an agreement with Diamond Infant Formula Holding Limited, Platinum Infant Formula Holding Limited and nfant Formula Merger Sub Holding Inc. As a result of the merger, Merger Sub merged with and into the Company, with the Company continuing as the surviving company after the merger as a wholly owned subsidiary of Parent
Global soy-based infant formula market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of soy-based infant formula market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global soy-based infant formula market are Abbott, Store Brand Formula., The Honest Company, Inc, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Danone Nutricia Australia, Nature's One, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Asahi Group Foods, Ltd., Wyeth Nutrition, BIMBOSAN AG, Nestlé, Parent's Choice Infant Formula among others.
Research Methodology: Global Soy-Based Infant Formula Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure