Global Specimen Retrieval Market By Type (Non-Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems, Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems), Introducer Size (5/8 mm Introducer Size, 10 mm Introducer Size, 12/15 mm Introducer Size, 25 mm Introducer Size), Application (Gastrointestinal Surgeries, Urological Surgeries, Gynecological Surgeries), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Global Specimen Retrieval Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 220.62 million to an estimated value of USD 307.79 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing health awareness among consumer is driving the market.
Market Definition: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Specimen retrieval is used in n laparoscopic surgical procedures to temporarily contain specimen and facilitate their removal from the patient's body. They are usually used in the invasive surgical procedures and designed to minimize the contamination of the abdominal cavity.
- Growing demand for minimally invasive surgery is driving the market.
- Awareness programs for minimally invasive surgeries
- Restricted access to system in emerging countries restraining the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
- By Type
- Non-Detachable Specimen Retrieval Systems
- Detachable Specimen Retrieval System
- By Introducer Size
- 5/8 mm Introducer Size
- 10 mm Introducer Size
- 12/15 mm Introducer Size
- 25 mm Introducer Size
- By Applications
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Urological Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Ethicon announce the launch of their PROXISURE™ suturing device designed to improve precision in minimally-invasive surgery. These advanced device has Ethicon endomechanical, suture and curved needle technologies. It is designed to improve the suturing precision in tight places. It will help the surgeon to reach the desired angle, control bites and secure knots.
- In June 2016, BioGenex announced the launch of the new Xmatrx Mini system which is compact, smart and flexible fully equipped workstation which will allow onboard processing from baking to final mounting without the need for hybridizers, forceps, coplin jars, water baths, rubber cement, PAP pens, or other special accessories. It is designed for efficiency and ease of use and is the intelligent choice for molecular pathology laboratories.
Competitive Analysis: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Global specimen retrieval equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of specimen retrieval equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the specimen retrieval equipment market are Applied Medical Resources Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, CONMED Corporation, GENICON, INC., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, LaproSurge, Medtronic, Purple Surgical, Teleflex Incorporated, The Cooper Companies Inc., Applied Medical Resources Corporation, CooperSurgical, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Specimen Retrieval Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global specimen retrieval equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)