Market Analysis: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
Global Stand-up Pouches Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 19.97 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 36.06 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand from the end- use industries is driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
Stand- up pouches is very ideal containers for solid, liquid and powdered as well as non- food items which help the food to be stay fresh for long period of time. Metal foil, polypropylene and polyesters are the materials that are used to make stand- up pouches or packets. They are lightweight and are easy to handle, they widely used in food and beverages industry for products like coffee, tea, sauces and candies. Stand- up pouches is mainly of three types- doyen also known as round bottom or doypack, K- Seal and corner bottom also called plow (plough) bottom or folded bottom.
- Rising demand for packaged food among consumer is driving the growth of this market.
- They are available in affordable range which is driving the growth of this market.
- Strict government rules related to plastics is restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
- By Form
- Round Bottom
- K- Style
- Plow Bottom/ Folded Bottom
- Flat Bottom
- By Type
- Standard Stand-Up Pouches
- Aseptic Stand-Up Pouches
- Retort Stand-Up Pouches
- Hot-Filled Stand-Up Pouches
- By Closure Type
- Top Notch
- By Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Toiletries
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Bemis Company announced the launch of their latest EncoreT Ultra- Clear recyclable film, a clear recyclable stand-up pouch packaging. This new technology combines the recyclables materials with shelf- appealing transparency and will help the Consumer Packaged Foods (CPGs) which help to attract the consumer. This new product is made from polyethylene which can be recycled through How2Recycle store drops- off.
- In May 2017, Silver Spring Foods Inc. announced the launch of their first Deli- Style Mustard in gusseted pouch which is perfect for the activities like picnics, boating and tailgating. This durable pouch which stays fresh longer even after the opening.
- In February 2018, RPC bpi protec announced the launch of its new stand- up non- laminate X-EnviroPouch, alternative to the traditional Doy sealed pouch. This is fully recyclable and is made from PE and bag can also be reclosable with a prestoclose seal or supplied as film on the reel for the packer or filler to form themselves
Competitive Analysis: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
Global stand- up pouches market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of stand- up pouches market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the stand- up pouches market are Amcor Limited, Bemis Company, Inc, Berry Global Inc., Mondi, Sealed Air, Smurfit Kappa, COVERIS, ProAmpac., Huhtamäki, Sonoco Products Company, CONSTANTIA, Winpak Ltd., GUALAPACK S.P.A. VIA CARLO MUSSA 266, American Packaging Corporation., Bryce Corporation, CLONDALKIN GROUP, Interflex Group, Swiss Pac Pvt. Ltd., Glenroy, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Stand-up Pouches Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis