Global Sterilization Services Market, By Method (Steam, EtO Sterilization, Electron Beam Radiation, Gamma, Others), End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Medical Device Companies, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research & Academic Institutions, Others), Application (Medical Devices, Laboratory Equipment, Packaging Materials, Raw Materials), Service (Contract Services, Validation Services), Mode of Delivery (Offsite, Onsite), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sterilization Services Market
Global Sterilization Services Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.67 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 4.26 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the healthcare market outsourcing sterilization responsibilities to other companies; rising numbers of healthcare procedures and thereby the requirement of sterilization of surgical rooms.
Market Definition: Global Sterilization Services Market
Sterilization services are known as the method of elimination any unwanted micro-organisms and microbes present in a particular environment. These services are carried out so that no disinfectant or any unwanted form of life is left. This method is carried out in a number of types, with the usage of chemicals, heat, or even radiation.
In 2016, asia-pacific region had around 10 million patients visiting for the solution to their medical problems, this instance is commonly known as medical tourism and this number is expected to rise annually by 15-17 percent and therefore the need for sterilized equipment and surgical rooms is of utmost importance.
- Increasing availing of outsourcing the sterilization services to specific companies by the healthcare industry is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising surgical procedures in the market, thereby increasing the need for sterilization of surgical rooms is also expected to drive the market growth
- Use of ethylene oxide (EtO) and the harmful effects due to its usage is expected to restrain the market growth
- Difficulties and complications associated with the sterilization of advanced medical instruments is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Sterilization Services Market
- By Method
- Steam Sterilization
- Ethylene Oxide (EtO) Sterilization
- Electron Beam Radiation Sterilization
- Gamma Sterilization
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Medical Device Companies
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Research & Academic Institutions
- Medical Devices
- Laboratory Equipment
- Packaging Materials
- Raw Materials
- Contract Sterilization Services
- Validation Sterilization Services
- Mode of Delivery
- Offsite Sterilization Services
- Onsite Sterilization Services
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Fedegari Autoclavi S.p.A., introduced a new robotized sterilization plant for parenteral bags
- In March 2017, UCM AG introduced ultrasonic fine-cleaning system able to administer cleaning process to 1 million stainless steel turned parts and tubes daily with the products being ejected into good manufacturing process (GMP) Class D cleanroom
Competitive Analysis: Global Sterilization Services Market
The global sterilization services market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sterilization services market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sterilization Services Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in sterilization services market are STERIS plc., Sterigenics International LLC, Cantel Medical., Cretex Companies, E-BEAM Services Inc., MEDISTRI SA, BGS, Cosmed Group, Life Science Outsourcing Inc., Noxilizer, Centurion Medical Products, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Stryker, 3M, Medline Industries Inc., DuPont., Solvay, AGC Inc., DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd., UCM AG, Honeywell International Inc., The Chemours Company, and Mexichem S.A.B. de C.V.
Research Methodology: Global Sterilization Services Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global sterilization services market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)