Global Subscriber Data Management Market By Solution (Policy Management, Subscriber Data Federation, Identity Management, User Data Repository), Network Type (Mobile Networks, Fixed Networks), By Application Type (Mobile, Fixed Mobile Convergence, Voice Over IP and Video Over IP, Others), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), By Deployment Type (On-Premises, Cloud), Geography(North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Subscriber Data Management Market
Global subscriber data management market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 17.62% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to requirement to decrease Opex, Subscriber Request for LTE and Volte and Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem
Market Definition: Global Subscriber Data Management Market
Subscriber Data Management (SDM) centralizes profile data in a single virtual data store across portable and connected networks. The management of subscriber data – such as network verification and the relation of users, related transaction designs, balances, application status – is essential for providers trying to seek to manipulate this data and eventually enhance customer satisfaction and push additional income.
- Requirement to decrease opex and enable cross network merging is driving the growth of the market
- Growing subscriber request for LTE and Volte is propelling the growth of the market
- Arrangement of Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) is boosting the growth of the market
- Activity of Telcos in the direction of NFV is contributing to the growth of the market
- Complexity in design is hindering the growth of the market
- Lack of trust and privacy issues is restricting the growth of the market.
- Delay in response time due to a centralized database hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Subscriber Data Management Market
- Policy Management
- Subscriber Data Federation
- Identity Management
- User Data Repository
By Network Type
- Mobile Networks
- Fixed Networks
By Application Type
- Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Voice Over IP and Video Over IP
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Return Path, which is a leading email solution provider currently revealed latest functions to improve its innovative mail service provider-specific alternative. The Return Path Partner Platform is the first and the only spam filtering platform intended to provide ESPs with both the ability to fix and track spam filtering problems actively throughout the whole customer environment.
- In May 2019, Nokia implemented a cloud-based Subscriber Data Management system that will allow Vodafone Egypt to provide its 4G customers with innovative facilities. With this deployment, they manage its subscriber data and verification from a central location across all systems irrespective of how they are fixed or mobile and provide better network effectiveness and faster new services emergence.
Global subscriber data management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of subscriber data management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.,
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global subscriber data management market are Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., HMD Global, Oracle, Amdocs, Cisco, Computaris, Openwave Mobility, Inc., ZTE Corporation., Echo360, Sonic Foundry, Vbrick, Qumu Enterprise Video, VIDIZMO LLC., Optiva, Inc., ALE International, Charter Communications.
Research Methodology: Global Subscriber Data Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved