Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market By Modification Type (Physical Modification, Chemical Modification, Resistant Starch), Tapioca Types (Fresh, Dried), Uses (Thickening Agent, Stabilizer Agent, Bodying Agent, Binding Agent), Application (Food, Beverage, Textile Industry, Glue Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetics Industry, Mining Industry, Construction Industry, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market
Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains the data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing usage of tapioca in various applications is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market
Modified starch or starch derivatives are usually used to maintain and improve the texture and ability of the food and usually obtained from grains and vegetable. Stabilizing, emulsifying, thickening, binding are some of the function of the modified starch. Tapioca is obtained by the storage root of cassava plant. They are usually used in liquid food to provide thickening and in pudding. Due to their thickening and stabilizing properties they are widely used in pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and textile industry.
- Increasing cholesterol problem among population is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness among consumer about the benefits of the tapioca is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High calorie rate in the tapioca is restraining the growth of this market
- Presence of cyanide due to improper manufacturing is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market
By Modification Type
- Physical Modification
- Chemical Modification
- Cationic Starch
- Etherified Starch
- Esterified Starch
- Resistant Starch
By Tapioca Types
- Thickening Agent
- Stabilizer Agent
- Bodying Agent
- Binding Agent
- Textile Industry
- Glue Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Cosmetics Industry
- Mining Industry
- Construction Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Archer Daniels Midland Company along with Vedan International Limited announced the launch of their new line of tapioca starches and tapioca maltodextrin ingredients. This new ingredients are non- GMO and is available in organic version as well. It has neutral taste due to which it can be used many applications.
- In September 2017, Ingredion announced the launch of their new range of their clean label tapioca flours. This new tapioca flour is coupled with modified starch so that this can be used in many production processes. This flour also has multi- functional rice and pulse flours and is gluten free.
Global tapioca modified starch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tapioca modified starch market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the tapioca modified starch market are Ciranda, Hunan ER-KANG, AUTHENTICOOK, American Key Food Products, Cargill, Incorporated, SPAC Starch Products (India) Ltd, Ingredion Incorporated, T.C.S.Tapioca Starch Industry Co., Ltd, EIAMHENG TAPIOCA STARCH INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Psaltry International Limited, Dadtco Philafrica B.V., Agrideco Vietnam Co., Ltd., Lentus Foods & Agro Ltd, kengSeng Group Of Company., Grain Processing Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Tapioca Modified Starch Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure