Global Tea Tree Oil Market By Grade (Pharma/Cosmetic Grade, Therapeutic Grade), Application (Cosmetic & Toiletries, Therapeutic, Industrial, Others), End-User (FMCG Manufacturer, Cosmetic Manufacturers, Pharmaceuticals, Residential, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Wholesaler/Distributor, Departmental Stores, Online Retailers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tea Tree Oil Market
Global tea tree oil market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 62.35 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of disposable income of individuals coupled with greater adoption for better healthcare products that are organic-based.
Market Definition: Global Tea Tree Oil Market
Tea tree oil is a type of essential oil derived from the leaves of plant native to Australia, known as melaleuca alternifolia. This essential oil includes a number of beneficial characteristics, such as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral as well as anti-fungal characteristics. This essential oil’s major grading is designed for use only as topical method. It is used to treat a number of diseases and infections.
- Increasing demand for the product from various end-users is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Rise in the demand for natural, organic raw materials is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growing levels of awareness regarding the large-scale benefits of the products for the various end-use product; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- High costs associated with the development and commercialization of these products due to the lower availability of raw, natural materials is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Concerns regarding the over-use of the product which results in drastic side-effects and limited outer application use; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Tea Tree Oil Market
- Pharma/Cosmetic Grade
- Therapeutic Grade
- Cosmetic & Toiletries
- Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Manufacturer
- Cosmetic Manufacturers
By Distribution Channel
- Departmental Stores
- Online Retailers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Oshea Organic announced the launch of a new “Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil” for applications in various skin and hair issues. This product is designed for various common applications of essential oils such as cosmetic products, featuring various beneficial features such as anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties
- In June 2018, EVE Investments announced that they had acquired Jenbrook Pty Ltd for approximately australian dollars 2.9 million. This acquisition will help in greater extension of EVE’s for essential oils and extract. This will also improve the production capabilities of Jenbrook while it hopes to extend its market applications for essential oils
Global tea tree oil market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tea tree oil market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tea tree oil market are GR Davis; Maria River Plantation; Jenbrook Pty Ltd; T.G.Cassegrain & Co Pty Ltd; Coromandel Mountains Tea Tree Oil Company; Oribi Oils (Pty) Ltd.; Integria Healthcare; The Lebermuth Company, Inc.; Aos Product Pvt. Ltd.; Young Living Essential Oils; NOW Foods; Cape Mountain Oils; TeaTreeTherapy; True Blue Organics; NATURES REMEDIES and Xi'an Natural Field Bio-Technology Co.,Ltd among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tea Tree Oil Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure