Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market By Type (Metals, Polymer, Ceramics, Intermetallic, Carbides, others), By Application (aerospace, automobile, pharmaceutical industries, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market
Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 16.25 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the rising demand from developing countries due to infrastructure development.
Market Definition: Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market
Thermal spray coatings are utilized to re-establish the parts of components that have been worn or eroded. In spite of the fact that the thermal covering does not add any solidarity to the segment, it is a speedy and prudent approach to re-establish the parts of components. Such coatings provide protection against high temperatures Ensuing granulating activities are frequently expected to smooth the coatings surface and to carry the last measurements to their proper resistances. Now-a-days, thermal coatings for dimensional restorations are being utilized in each assembling industry. Thermal spraying, also commonly known as metal spraying is a surface engineering /coating process where a wide range of metals and ceramics can be sprayed onto the surface of another material.
- Increasing demand for industrial gas turbines inhibits the growth of market
- Increasing preference for thermal spray coatings over hard chrome coatings as it is environment friendly
- Increasing demand of automobile sector and Paints Industries have the positive outlook on the growth of thermal spray coating
- Development in aerospace sector boosts the demand of thermal coating
- Process is uncertain as it doesn’t cover small and deep cavities of metal
- Difficult to evaluate degree of coating for substrates
- Volatility in raw material price hampers the market for thermal coating
Segmentation: Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August,2019, Axalta Coating Systems Completes Acquisition of Coil and Spray Coatings Manufacturer Dura Coat, which is a leading manufacturer of metal and aluminum coating with this ventures they will enhance the market by bringing eco-friendly coating solutions in the market and reduce the consumption of carbon in coatings
- In April 2015, Joint venture between Thermaspray and Surcotec sets benchmark in local thermal spray coating industry by this joint ventures the company aims to bring a new innovation in spray coating market by introducing automated bore welding with the introduction of Plasma Spray into it which take the market of spray coating into the next level
Global thermal spray coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermal spray coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in thermal spray coatings market are A & A Thermal Spray Coatings, Flame Spray Coating Company , Powder Alloy Corp, Bodycote, H.C. Starck GmbH, Metallisation Limited, F.W. Gartner Thermal Spraying, ASB industries, AMETEK Inc., Accuwright Industries ,Castolin Eutectic, H.C. Starck, Kennametal Stellite, Praxair Surface Technologies , Praxair Surface Technologies, and other.
Research Methodology: Global Thermal Spray Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved