Global Tinplate Packaging Market By Packaging Product (Beverage Cans, Food Cans, 18-Liter Cans, Artistic Cans), Product (Prime Grade Tinplate, Secondary Grade Tinplate, Others), Application (Food & Beverages, Electrical & Electronics, Engineering, Construction, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
Global tinplate packaging market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 9.79 billion by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rise in demand for sustainable methods of packaging.
Market Definition: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
Tinplate packaging are packaging products that are produced from tinplate steel which gives them anti-corrosion properties, soldering capabilities, weldability and 100% recyclable nature without the loss of quality with each recycle. These tinplate packaging systems are used for making various containers that are utilized in a number of different applications.
- Benefits such as eco-friendly nature, due to their complete recycling capabilities and lack of quality loss with recycling are factors driving the growth of the market
- Increased usage of this packaging method from food & beverages industry due to a rise in consumption of packaged food products is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Growth in concerns regarding the manufacturing of steel towards the environment are factors expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Availability of cheaper and lightweight substitutes such as flexible packaging methods is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
By Packaging Product
- Beverage Cans
- Food Cans
- 18-Liter Cans
- Artistic Cans
- Prime Grade Tinplate
- Secondary Grade Tinplate
- Food & Beverages
- Electrical & Electronics
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, BALL CORPORATION and Platinum Equity Advisors, LLC announced that they had agreed to a partnership and the formation of “Ball Metalpack”, which will be focused on the manufacturing of steel containers for aerosol packaging, food, household consumables, pet food, nutritionals and other applications throughout the U.S. The company share will be segregated as 51% share of Platinum Equity and 49% of BALL CORPORATION. BALL CORPORATION will sell its US steel food and aerosol packaging business divisions to “Ball Metalpack” for USD 600 million.
- In April 2018, thyssenkrupp AG announced the launch of an updated version “2.0” to their Packaging Steel App providing enhanced functioning and information to their users. The updated version provides all the relevant products that the company deal from the steel packaging segment, and also provides proper certification of tinplate.
Competitive Analysis: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
Global tinplate packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tinplate packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the tinplate packaging market are Tata Tinplate; AJ Packaging Limited; BALL CORPORATION; thyssenkrupp AG; Zenith Tins Pvt. Ltd.; Ardagh Group S.A.; Guangnan (Holdings) Limited; JFE Steel Corporation; Colep UK Ltd; ArcelorMittal; Toyo Kohan Co., Ltd.; NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION; POSCO; Kian Joo Can Factory Berhad; United States Steel; Crown; Baosteel Group; Berlin Metals; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; TON YI INDUSTRIAL CORP.; Hegang Co., Ltd. and ChinaSteel.
Research Methodology: Global Tinplate Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of tinplate packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis