Global Tourette Syndrome Market By Type (Motor Tics, Vocal Tics), Product Type (Antipsychotics, Non-antipsychotics), Diagnosis (Blood Diagnosis, Imaging Diagnosis, Others), Drug type (Fluphenazine, Haloperidol, Risperidone, Pimozide, Tetrabenazine, Botulinum (Botox) Injections, Methylphenidate, Dextroamphetamine, Clonidine, Guanfacine, Fluoxetine), Therapy Type (Behavior Therapy, Psychotherapy, Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT), Others), End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tourette Syndrome Market
Global Tourette syndrome market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for Tourette (too-RET) syndrome treatment.
Market Definition: Global Tourette Syndrome Market
Tourette (too-RET) syndrome is a nervous system disorder which comprises unwanted sounds or repetitive movements or (tics) such as repeatedly eyes blinking, shoulder shrugging or blurt out unusual sounds or offensive words. Tourette syndrome is very much common in children’s from between ages 2 and 15 majorly in boys. Tourette syndrome is a genetic disease. The market for Tourette syndrome is expected to rise in the forecasted year due to increase awareness regarding the disease among patients.
- Increasing awareness about Tourette syndrome among people is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Increasing health care infrastructure expenditure is expected to enhance growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Increasing research and developments for Tourette syndrome which is expected to increase growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Increase in number of Neurotransmitter disorders drives this market growth
- Tourette syndrome medications have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) treated is expected to restrain the market growth
- Medications available for Tourette syndrome is associated with side effects such as weight gain, stiff muscles, tiredness, restlessness, and social withdrawal also hinders the market growth
- Tourette syndrome medications affect each person differently which is hindering usage of Tourette syndrome medications will restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Tourette Syndrome Market
- Motor Tics
- Vocal Tics
By Product Type
- Blood Diagnosis
- Imaging Diagnosis
By Drug Type
- Botulinum (Botox) Injections
- Metadate CD
- Ritalin LA
- Adderall XR
By Therapy Type
- Behavior Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Comprehensive Behavioral Intervention for Tics (CBIT)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Emalex Biosciences Inc. acquired Psyadon Pharmaceuticals with orphan drug provider for the treatment of pediatric Tourette Syndrome (TS). The major focus of this acquisition is to develop new, safe and effective treatments for children which will increase company’s product portfolio in Tourette syndrome treatment market
- In October, 2018 Abide Therapeutics has initiated ABX-1431 Phase 2 clinical development, a first-in-class investigational monoacylglycerol lipase (MGLL) inhibitor, which is to be used in treatment of with Tourette syndrome (TS). The clinical development will company to increase is product offering in Tourette syndrome
Global Tourette syndrome market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Tourette syndrome market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global Tourette syndrome market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc., Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Mylan N.V., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., H. Lundbeck A/S, Eli Lilly and Company., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, AstraZeneca, Catalyst Pharma, Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., Reviva Pharmaceuticals Inc., Informa PLC., Therapix Biosciences Ltd., Emalex Biosciences Inc., Beijing PINS Medical Co., Ltd., FGK Clinical Research GmbH, Medtronic, Bausch Health Companies Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tourette Syndrome Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Tourette syndrome market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)