Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market, By Surgery Procedures (Direct Nerve Repair, Nerve Grafting, Stem cell therapy), Product (Portable, Desktop), End User (Hospital, Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
Global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018. This healthy rise of market value can be attributed to the rising applications of the products due to the continuous research & developments efforts in the market for the advancement of the product.
Market Definition: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is a procedure that involves electrical stimulation with the primary aim of providing a symptomatic pain relief by exciting sensory nerves, thereby, stimulating either the opioid system or the pain gate mechanism. In simpler words, it involves the usage e of low voltage electric currents to treat pain.
- Adoption of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators by the emerging countries
- Growing market of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators
- Lack of skilled or trained physicians
- High cost of nerve stimulation therapy
Segmentation: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
- By Surgery Procedures
- Direct Nerve Repair
- Nerve Grafting
- Stem cell therapy
- By Product
- By End User
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Bioness,Inc., announced the first successful implants of StimRouter Neuromodulation System for the treatment of chronic pain at Women's College Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
- In April 2017, electroCore, announced that the S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the use of gammaCore (non-invasive vagus nerve stimulator) for the acute treatment of pain associated with episodic cluster headache in adult patients.
Competitive Analysis: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
Global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market are Boston Scientific Corporation, BTL., Cyberonics, Inc., DJO LLC., Medtronic, Nevro Corp., NeuroMetrix, Inc., Abbott, Uroplasty Inc., Cogentix Medical, Zynex MedicalCochlear Ltd, Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA, NeuroPace Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulators market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)