Global Trauma Products Market, By Type (Internal Fixators, External Fixators), Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), End User (Hospitals and Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Trauma Products Market
The Global Trauma Products Market is expected to reach USD 10.04 billion by 2025, from USD 5.84 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Trauma Products Market
Trauma products are mainly used for the physical injuries and sores caused by the outside sources. Traumatic injuries sometimes typically result in future complications like chronic pain and infections, long-term disability and many more. It includes the injuries inflicting severe problems to the body parts such as dislocations, fractures, and injury to soft tissues.
Rising number of road accidents, sports injuries, growing prevalence of symptomatic osteoarthritis and technological advancement in medical field may boosts the global trauma products market.
In 2016, according to National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB), 45.29% of patients suffer minor injuries and just under one-third 32.69% have moderate injuries. As per the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year 214,000 people die from injury. In 2015 around 2.8 million people were hospitalized due to injuries and 27.6 million people were treated in an emergency department.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapidly growing geriatric population
- The growing occurrences of the bone degenerative disorders
- Increasing rate of sports injury and road accidents cases globally
- Allergic reaction related with trauma care product Implantation
- Lack of skilled professionals
Market Segmentation: Global Trauma Products Market
- The global trauma products market is segmented based on type, surgical site and end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into internal fixators, external fixators and other trauma products.
- Based on surgical site, the market is segmented into lower extremities and upper extremities.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and trauma centers and ambulatory surgery centers.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2017, Cardinal Health Completes Acquisition of Medtronic's Patient Recovery Business.
- In November 2013, Stryker Corporation, announced there acquisition with Trauson Holdings Company Limited.
Competitive Analysis: Global Trauma Products Market
The global trauma products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of trauma products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Trauma Products Market
Some of the major players operating in global trauma products market are DePuy Synthes (J&J) (U.S.), Stryker (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holding Inc. (U.S.), Smith & Nephew (U.K.), Accumed LLC (U.S.), Arthrex Inc. (U.S.), B. Braun Melsungen AG (Germany), Cardinal Health (U.S.), Citieffe S.R.L. (Italy), Conmed Corporation (U.S.), Double Medical Inc. (China), Integra LifeSciences Corporation (U.S.), Medtronic plc (Ireland), Orthofix Holdings Inc. (U.S.), and Wright Medical Group N.V. (U.S.), Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions (US), Bioretec Ltd. (Finland), Aap Implantate AG (Germany), Arthosurface (U.S,), Corin (U.K.), Medartis (Switzerland), Nuvasive Inc. (U.S.), Osteomed (U.S.), Waldermar Link GmbH (Germany)
Research Methodology: Global Trauma Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global trauma products market market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)