Global Tryptophan Market By Grade (Food Grade, Feed Grade), Application (Cosmetics and Personal Care, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Animal Feed, Dietary Supplements), Types (Natural, Synthetic), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tryptophan Market
Global tryptophan market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 13.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising consumption of health products and dietary supplements is the major factor for the growth of the market. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018.
Market Definition: Global Tryptophan Market
Tryptophan is essential amino acids which has purpose of balancing the nitrogen in older and younger population. The tryptophan is further classified into L-tryptophan and D-tryptophan having a small difference in orientation of the molecule. These amino acids are observed in milk, eggs, cheese, fish, peanuts, and many other food products. Recent study found that in U.S. the consumption of tryptophan by older people is not related to liver or/and kidney function but is linked with depression and sleep disorders. Tryptophan has wider applications in various industries such as pharmaceutical, dietary supplements, cosmeceuticals and others.
- Rising consumer awareness regarding the health benefits of various ingredients added to the food products including tryptophan will act as driving force for market
- Growing number of health-conscious consumers driving the growth of market
- Rising consumption of animal feed ingredients will fueling the market
- Growing use in cosmetic industry is also driving the market
- Side-effects associated with the use of tryptophan will restrict the growth of the market
- Stringent government rules and regulation may hinder this market growth
Segmentation: Global Tryptophan Market
- Food Grade
- Feed Grade
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Food and Beverage
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2016, Evonik Industries AG had introduced L-valine to its amino acid portfolio for animal nutrition making the swine and poultry feed quite efficient. L-valine plays an important role as it is required for protein biosynthesis. It also minimizes the feed cost and assist in conserving the natural resources in agricultural feed production preventing gas emission, eutrophication among others. With this launch the company expands its product portfolio in the market
- In November 2014, AJINOMOTO CO.INC increases production capacity of tryptophan from 4,500 tons to 7,500 tons in France. This will improve its effectiveness and strengthening the flexibility of production
Global tryptophan market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tryptophan for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global tryptophan market are AMINO GmbH, Avantor, Inc., MEIHUA HOLDINGS GROUP CO., LTD, Parchem fine & specialty chemicals, Swanson, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC ., Cargill, Incorporated, CJ CHEILJEDANG CORP., KYOWA HAKKO BIO CO.LTD., Penta Manufacturer, DAESANG Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Evonik Industries AG, NOVUS INTERNATIONAL, Glanbia plc, Unisplendour (Europe) Amino Acids B.V., Bluestar Adisseo Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., The Good Scents Company (tgsc), Merck KGaA among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tryptophan Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Food and Beverages Industry Experts, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global tryptophan market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)