Global Tumor Markers Testing Market By Types (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG or b-HCG), Cancer Antigen 15-3 (CA15-3), Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP), Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 (CA19-9), Cancer Antigen 125 (CA125), Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA), Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)), Organ (Bladder, Breast, Colorectal, Gastrointestinal, Liver, Lung, Oral, Ovarian, Pancreatic, Prostatic, Skin Testicular Cancer, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Commercial/Private Laboratories, Physician Offices/Group Practices, Ambulatory Care Centers), Products (Biochemical Markers, Oncogenes, Growth Factors, Hormones, Colony Stimulating Factors, Lymphokines, Immunohistochemical Stains, Others), Methods (Screening, Imaging, Theranostics, Signoidoscopy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
Global tumor markers testing market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cases of cancer worldwide and rising research on tumor marker is the major factors fueling the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
Tumor marker is a type of the biomarker which is usually found in the urine, blood and body tissues in patients with some kind of cancers. It is formed by the tumor itself. Tumor marker tests alone are not used to detect cancers because every cancer doesn’t have tumor marker. Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9, Cancer Antigen 15-3, human chorionic gonadotropin, carcinoembryonic antigen, prostate-specific antigen, alpha-fetoprotein, cancer antigen 15-3 are some of the type of the tumor marker. Rising cases of the cancer is the major factor fueling the growth of this market.
- Rising aging population is driving the growth of this market
- Increasing cases of cancer among population is another factor driving market
- Large investments on R&D in the field of cancer detection is driving the growth of this market
- Improvement in the government policies is another important factor driving the market growth
- High cost of the tumor testing is restraining the market growth
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals is another factor restraining the market
Segmentation: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG or b-HCG)
- Cancer Antigen 15-3 (CA15-3)
- Alpha-Fetoprotein (AFP)
- Carbohydrate Antigen 19-9 (CA19-9)
- Cancer Antigen 125 (CA125)
- Carcinoembryonic Antigen (CEA)
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Skin Testicular Cancer
By End- Users
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Biochemical Markers
- Growth Factors
- Colony Stimulating Factors
- Immunohistochemical Stains
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Exosomics Siena S.p.A. announced the launch of their new liquid biopsy solutions SeleCTEV DNA and SortEV RNA which is specially designed for the selective isolation of tumor-derived nucleic acids with the use of the biofluids like serum or plasma. The main aim is to expand their new liquid biopsy tests and this also help them to expand their analytical kit which can monitor their cancer patients.
- In September 2015, Fujirebio Europe announced the launch of their new Lumipulse G Pepsinogen I and Pepsinogen II which will help them to expand their Lumipulse G tumor marker panel. This launch will help the company to strengthen them in the oncology IVD testing. This test can be done CLEIA-based LUMIPULSE G systems, the LUMIPULSE G600II and the LUMIPULSE G1200.
Competitive Analysis: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
Global tumor markers testing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tumor markers testing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tumor markers testing market are Abbott, ARCA Biopharma, Danaher, BD, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Menarini Silicon Biosystems, Inc., Cepheid, deCODE genetics, Diagnocure, DiaSorin, Enzo Biochem Inc., Exact Sciences Corporation, Fujirebio, GUIDED THERAPEUTICS, INC, Hologic, Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Oncolab Inc, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Panacea Biotec Ltd., Polymedco.com, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, SCIENION AG, Siemens, Takara Bio Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Research Methodology: Global Tumor Markers Testing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global tumor markers testing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)