Global Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitor Drugs Market By Drug (Adalimumab, Certolizumab, Etanercept, Golimumab, Infliximab, Pipeline Analysis), Application (Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Crohn’s Disease, Plaque Psoriasis, Ulcerative Colitis, Hidradenitis Suppurativa, Juvenile Arthritis, Uveitis, Others), Product (Humira, Enbrel, Remicade, Simponi, Cimzia),Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitor Drugs Market
Global tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 182.27 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising cases of Crohn’s disease and increasing demand for effective treatment are the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitor Drugs Market
TNF inhibitors are drugs which are usually used to stop inflammation. They are widely used to treat diseases like rheumatoid, ulcerative, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, plaque psoriasis etc. They are usually made from the antibodies of human or animal tissues. These drugs are usually inserted in the blood so that they can create a reaction in immune system and stop inflammation. Increasing cases of Crohn’s disease is the major factor fueling the market growth.
- Rising cases of autoimmune disorders among population will drive the market growth
- Increasing research and development activities in tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs will also propel the growth of this market
- Proper reimbursement policies also acts as a major driver for this market
- Rising awareness among population about the benefits of TNF inhibitors can accelerate the market growth
- Rising ageing population is also acting as a market driver
- Availability of alternative in market acts as a restricting factor in the growth of this market
- High production cost of TNF drug also hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitor Drugs Market
- Pipeline Analysis
- Phase III Molecules
- Phase I & Phase II Molecules
- Phase III Molecules
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Juvenile Arthritis
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, Amgen and Entera Bio announced that they have collaborated so that they can create orally administered formulations of biologic drugs. As per the agreement, Entera will get access fee from Amgen and will do all the preclinical development Amgen’s expenses. This will help the companies to use their technology and strengthen them in the market
- In April 2018, Promethera Biosciences announced that they have takeover Balipharm so that they can take control of TNF receptor 1 inhibitor so that they can increase their cell therapy NASH strategy. This acquisition will help them to combine HepaStem with an anti-TNF antibody and will act as an additional layer for their anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic approach
Global tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs market are AbbVie Inc., Ablyn, Aryogen Farmad, CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc., CELGENE CORPORATION, Celltrion Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc, HanAll Biopharma, Janssen Global Services, LLC, Leo Pharma, LG Chem, AstraZeneca, Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Novartis AG, PROBIOMED S.A. de C.V., Samsung Bioepis, Sandoz International GmbH, Sanofi, Shanghai Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Toyama Chemical Co., Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Inhibitor Drugs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global tumor necrosis factor (TNF) inhibitor drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)