Global Urinalysis Test Market By Product (Consumables, Instruments), Test Type (Pregnancy & Fertility Tests, Biochemical Urinalysis, Sediment Urinalysis), Application (Disease Screening, Pregnancy & Fertility), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Home Care Settings, Research Laboratories & Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Urinalysis Test Market
Global urinalysis test market is registering a substantial CAGR of 7.3% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging diabetic population and increasing awareness among people about healthcare is contributing to market growth.
Market Definition: Global Urinalysis Test Market
Urinalysis test are the range of tests conducted by taking urine as a sample to detect symptoms for various kind of diseases. It is one of the major tests to identify any symptoms for kidney diseases, liver diseases and diabetics. Urinalysis test includes three types of test which include gross examination, chemical evaluation and microscopic examination. The rising prevalence of diabetic and elderly population the urinalysis test has become very common. It should be added as a routine checkup by the people.
- The Point–of-Care testing demand has risen which drives the market growth
- The chronic diseases prevalence has increased which boosts the market growth
- The technological innovations and advancements in the medical field has fueled the market growth
- The kidney diseases and urinary tract infections prevalence has risen globally which has contributed to market growth
- There is a gradual shift towards the sediment analysis which has driven the market growth
- The stringent regulations and compliances restricts the market growth
- The inadequacy of skilled professionals in the market hampers the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Urinalysis Test Market
- Pregnancy & Fertility Kits
- Automated Urine Analyzers
- Biochemical Urine Analyzers
- Sediment Urine Analyzers
- Microscopy Analyzers
- Flow Cytometry Analyzers
- Integrated Urine Analyzers
- Semi-Automated Urine Analyzers
- Point-Of-Care Urine Analyzers
- Automated Urine Analyzers
By Test Type
- Pregnancy & Fertility Tests
- Biochemical Urinalysis
- Laboratory Tests
- Point-Of-Care Tests
- Sediment Urinalysis
- Disease Screening
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Other Disease Screening Applications
- Pregnancy & Fertility
By End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Home Care Settings
- Research Laboratories & Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. had launched qUAntify Advance Control for the urinalysis testing. It will ensure the quality and precision of the test procedures. This product launch had improved the effectiveness of the test being conducted as well as improved the customer base for the company.
- In June 2018, Healthy.io launched a facility of at-home urinalysis testing in the U.K through their app. For this, patients just have to read the instructions and follow it accordingly. The patients have to take the sample and dip the dipstick in it and wait for the change of colors in the dipstick. As soon as the change of color in the dipstick is observed, the picture of the dipstick has to be uploaded via smartphone in the app and then the algorithms of the app will determine that whether the patient requires diagnosis or not. This launch will expand the customer base of the company and will increase the revenues of the company.
Urinalysis test market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of urinalysis test market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the urinalysis test market are Abbott, Medtronic, Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC, BD, Thermo Fisher Scientific, 77 Elektronika Kft, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Sysmex Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Cardinal Health, Beckman Coulter Inc., ACON Laboratories Inc., ARKRAY Inc., Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health., BioMaxima SA, Quidel Corporation, Metropolis India, Dr Lal PathLabs and Trinity Biotech among others.
Research Methodology: Global Urinalysis Test Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global urinalysis test market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)