Global Vegetable Concentrates Market, By Product Type (Pastes and Purees, Pieces and Powder), Application (Beverage, Soups and Sauces, Animal based Products, Vegetable based Products, Bakery Products, Confectionary Products), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
Global vegetable concentrates market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased preferences for ready-to-eat food products and rising number of restaurants and hotels in the developing countries.
Market Definition: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
Vegetable concentrates are broadly used in the vegetable based foods, sauces and puree, soups, vegetable based confectionary and baked goods such as vegetable-based mixtures and vegetable patties. Vegetable concentrates have wide applications across several industries and products. The factors such as growing demand of ready-to-eat foods, rising number of restaurants & hotels in the developing countries are increasing the usage of vegetable concentrates in the market.
- Rise in the hectic schedule of people over the world is driving the market growth
- Growing adoption in the food industry is also expected to stimulate the market growth
- Stringent government regulations is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of awareness regarding the ill effects of excess use of chemicals in the manufacturing of such concentrates is also expected to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
- By Product Type
- Pastes and Purees
- Pieces and Powder
- By Application
- Soups and Sauces
- Animal based Products
- Vegetable based Products
- Bakery Products
- Confectionary Products
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Dohler Group acquired majority stake of Nutrafood S.r.l. This strategy helped the company to expand its product portfolio.
- In June 2016, biotech company Asiros acquired a berry and fruit concentrate facility from the Swedish Nordic Food Group. This strategy would help in the technological development and in the better quality of products.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
Global vegetable concentrates market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vegetable concentrates market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global vegetable concentrates market are Ingredion, Nestle, Milne, Vegetable Juices Inc., Dohler, Rahal Foods, Brecon Food Inc., Encore Fruit Marketing Inc., SVZ Industrial Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients, JC Dudley & Co Ltd., BMT Weiser LLC., PAULA Ingredients, Flavourtech, VegetablePuree, LemonConcentrate S.L., Capricorn Food Products India Ltd., Invertec Foods, HRS Heat Exchangers, Grünewald International, Gomar Pińczów and Silva International.
Research Methodology: Global Vegetable Concentrates Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of Market Segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure