Global Vegetable Protein Market By Source (Soy, Rapeseed, Pea, Others), Form (Protein Isolate, Protein Concentrate, Others), Application (Bakery, Beverages, Personal Care, Snacks, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vegetable Protein Market
Global Vegetable Protein Market is expected to grow with a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of adoption of healthy food products and increasing levels of health-conscious population.
Market Definition: Global Vegetable Protein Market
Vegetable protein can be defined as a by-product that is extracted out a number of vegetables after they have undergone through a number of processes of extracting other useful products from the same vegetable. This extraction of different products leaves the vegetables with different characteristics and textures, even giving them different characteristics related to proteins.
- Increasing levels of healthcare benefits and adoption from personal care and nutritional segment is expected to be one of the major factors driving the market growth
- Variations in prices of raw materials depending on the output and overall quality of product; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Vegetable Protein Market
- By Source
- By Form
- Protein Isolate
- Protein Concentrate
- By Application
- Personal Care
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Kerry Inc. announced that they had acquired Ojah. With this acquisition Kerry has acquired an innovative organisation that deals in plant-based protein used for substituting meat ingredients and texture.
- In September 2017, Nestlé announced that they have acquired Sweet Earth. Sweet Earth will continue to operate separately under Nestlé’s support in the United States. This acquisition will help Nestlé enhance its plant-based protein products and capabilities.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vegetable Protein Market
Global vegetable protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vegetable protein market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vegetable Protein Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the vegetable protein market are Archer Daniels Midland Company; DuPont; Omega Protein Corporation; Roquette Frères; Axiom Foods Inc.; Glanbia plc; Manitoba Harvest Hemp Foods; Growing Naturals, LLC; Nestlé; Amway; Nestlé; Jones-Hamilton Co.; AJINOMOTO CO.,INC.; Koninklijke DSM N.V.; Tate & Lyle; Givaudan; Kerry Inc.; Michimoto Foods Products Co., Ltd.; Diana Group and Manildra Group.
Research Methodology: Global Vegetable Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure