Global Veterinary reference laboratory Market By Technology (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, Immunodiagnostics, Molecular Diagnostics), Applications (Clinical Pathology, Bacteriology, Parasitology, Virology, Productivity Testing, Pregnancy Testing, Toxicology), Type of Animal (Companion Animals, Food-Producing Animals), End User (Veterinary Hospitals, Veterinary Clinics), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.05 billion to an estimated value of USD 4.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 9.95% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing concern towards animal health is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
Veterinary reference laboratory are specially designed to detect the diseases in animals. These days, there is an increase in the adoption of animals, so these specialized centers are used to detect diseases in the animals. To identify the disease quickly these centers have reference database. These centers are used to maintain the health of the animals and provide them treatment as per the requirement.
- Increasing zoonotic diseases is driving the market
- Increasing spending on the animal healthcare is also driving the growth of this market
- Lack of standardization is restraining the market growth
- Increasing prices of the pet care is restraining market
Segmentation: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
- By Technology
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Diagnostics
- By Applications
- Clinical Pathology
- Productivity Testing
- Pregnancy Testing
- By Type of Animal
- Companion Animals
- Other Companion Animals
- Food-Producing Animals
- Sheep and Goats
- Other Food-Producing Animals
- Companion Animals
- By End User
- o Veterinary Hospitals
- o Veterinary Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Zoetis Inc. announced the launch of their Carysta HVC which is specially designed to provide in-house reference-lab quality testing. This will provide the veterinary patients to achieve high quality test. This system is based on liquid reagent technology and will have 37 routine parameters.
- In December 2016, GD Animal Health announced the launch of their ELISA test that will be used to detect Porcine Epidemic Diarrhoea Virus. The PED virus is easily spread via pigs, manure, pig transport, people and pests. To detect the virus, pig farms have to submit blood and serum to the GD for testing.
Global veterinary reference laboratory market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary reference laboratory market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the veterinary reference laboratory market are Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH., Sanofi, Idexx Laboratories, Mars, Incorporated, GD, Zoetis, NEOGEN CORPORATION, Marshfield Clinic., ProtaTek International, Inc, Phoenix Lab, Virbac, Greencross Limited, Gribbles Veterinary., Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab (WADDL).
Research Methodology: Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global veterinary reference laboratory market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)