Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market, By Product (Instruments and Reagents, Consumables), Technology (Immunodiagnostics, Clinical Biochemistry, Molecular Diagnostics, Haematology, Urinalysis, Others), Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals), Disease Type (Infectious Diseases, Non-infectious Diseases, Hereditary, Congenital, and Acquired Diseases, General Ailments, Structural and Functional Diseases), Species (Bovine, Camelid, Canine and Feline, Caprine, Equine, Ovine, Porcine, Avian, Others), End User (Reference Laboratories, Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics, Point-of-Care/In-House Testing, Research Institutes and Universities), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights : Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market
The veterinary diagnostics market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 8.45% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on veterinary diagnostics market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market’s growth. The rise in the number of pets is escalating the growth of veterinary diagnostics market.
Veterinary diagnostics can be defined as the tests that assist in the determination and the identification of several disorders in the animals. The processes are performed through numerous methods that use their feces, blood and tissue samples. The new methods and technologies that have been established for the human diagnostics are also used significantly in the veterinary diagnostics.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market in the forecast period are the rise in the development in the companion animal population and the rise in the incidence of animal zoonotic diseases. Furthermore, the growing of the demand for animal-derived food products and the rise in the need for the pet insurance and growing animal health expenses is further anticipated to propel the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market. Moreover, the rise in the number of veterinary practitioners and income levels in advanced countries is further estimated to the cushion the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market. On the other hand, the rise in the expenses of pet care is further projected to impede the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market in the timeline period.
In addition, the unmet advancing markets will further provide potential opportunities for the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market in the coming years. However, the dearth of animal healthcare alertness in the emerging countries might further challenge the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market in the near future.
This veterinary diagnostics market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on veterinary diagnostics market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Veterinary Diagnostics Market Scope and Market Size
The veterinary diagnostics market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, animal type, disease type, species and end user. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyse meagre growth segments in the industries, and provide the users with valuable market overview and market insights to help them in making strategic decisions for identification of core market applications.
- On the basis of product, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into instruments and reagents, and consumables.
- On the basis of technology, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into immunodiagnostics, clinical biochemistry, molecular diagnostics, haematology, urinalysis and others. Immunodiagnostics is further been sub segmented into lateral flow assays, Elisa tests, allergen-specific immunodiagnostic tests, immunoassay analysers and others. Lateral flow assays are further been sub segmented into lateral flow rapid tests and lateral flow strip readers. Clinical biochemistry is further been sub segmented into clinical chemistry analysis, glucose monitoring and blood gas and electrolyte analysis. Clinical chemistry analysis is further been sub segmented into clinical chemistry reagent clips and cartridges and clinical chemistry analysers. Glucose monitoring is further been sub segmented into blood glucose strips, glucose monitors and urine glucose strips. Blood gas and electrolyte analysis is further been sub segmented into blood gas and electrolyte reagent clips and cartridges and blood gas and electrolyte analysers. Molecular diagnostics is further been sub segmented into polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests, microarrays and others. Haematology is further been sub segmented into haematology cartridges and haematology analysers. Urinalysis is further been sub segmented into urinalysis clips and cartridges or panels, urine analysers and urine test strips.
- On the basis of animal type, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into companion animals and livestock animals. Companion animals have further been segmented into dogs, cats, horses and others. Livestock animals have further been segmented into cattle, pigs, poultry and others.
- On the basis of disease type, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into infectious diseases, non-infectious diseases, hereditary, congenital, and acquired diseases, general ailments, structural and functional diseases.
- On the basis of species, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into bovine, camelid, canine and feline, caprine, equine, ovine, porcine, avian and others.
- On the basis of end user, the veterinary diagnostics market is segmented into reference laboratories, veterinary hospitals and clinics, point-of-care/in-house testing and research institutes and universities.
Veterinary Diagnostics Market Country Level Analysis
The veterinary diagnostics market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product, technology, animal type, disease type, species and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the veterinary diagnostics market report are the U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the veterinary diagnostics market due to the favourable healthcare structure. Furthermore, the rise in the healthcare expenses for animals will further boost the growth of the veterinary diagnostics market in the region during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is projected to observe significant amount of growth in the veterinary diagnostics market due to the increasing support from the government entities.
The country section of the veterinary diagnostics market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as consumption volumes, production sites and volumes, import export analysis, price trend analysis, cost of raw materials, down-stream and upstream value chain analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Healthcare Infrastructure Growth Installed Base and New Technology Penetration
The veterinary diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in healthcare expenditure for capital equipment, installed base of different kind of products for veterinary diagnostics market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in healthcare regulatory scenarios and their impact on the veterinary diagnostics market. The data is available for historic period 2010-2019.
Competitive Landscape and Veterinary Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
The veterinary diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to veterinary diagnostics market.
The major players covered in the veterinary diagnostics market report are Almac, Element Materials Technology Group Limited, Eurofins Scientific, PPD Development, LP, Source BioScience, Intertek Group plc, Laboratory Corporation of America, BioReliance Corporation, Charles River Laboratories, WuXi AppTec, Anacura, LGC Ltd, Medpace Hldgs, Syneos Health, PRA Health Sciences, STERIS plc, Frontage Labs, Icon, Merck Group KGaA, and PPD, Inc. among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Veterinary Diagnostics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.