Global Veterinary X-ray Market By Type (Digital X-ray, Analog X-ray), Mobility (Stationary, Portable), Technology (Computed Radiography, Digital Radiography, Film Screen Radiography), Animal Type (Small Companion Animals, Large Animals), Application (Orthopedics & Trauma, Dental Applications, Oncology, Other Applications), End-User (Veterinary Hospitals & Academic Institutes, Veterinary Clinics), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
The Global Veterinary X-Ray Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 632.05 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1048.40 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 6.53% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Veterinary x-ray illuminators market is driven by increased number of healthcare infrastructure for animals.
Market Definition: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
X-ray machines are for the production of x-ray radiations. These x-ray radiations are used in healthcare & medical sectors for medical diagnosis and interventions. X-ray machines are also used for diagnosis of disorders in animals and they are referred to as veterinary X-rays. Veterinary X-Ray contains mostly of diagnostic medical images, which are generated in veterinary healthcare practice in which a vacuum tube produces X-rays which are used to make radiograph systems. Veterinary X-Ray is used for the suspected injuries from a trauma, evaluation of a broken bone, or looking for a foreign object that a patient swallowed.
- Rising in animal adoption
- Veterinary X-Ray illuminators market is driven by Increased number of healthcare infrastructure for animals.
- Increase in occurrence of injuries and diseases in animals
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of the X-Ray instruments
- Lack of trained professionals that can utilize completely these instruments is also acting as a major market restraint
Segmentation: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
- By Type
- Digital X-ray
- Analog X-ray
- By Mobility
- By Technology
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Radiography
- Film Screen Radiography
- By Animal Type
- Small Companion Animals
- Large Animals
- By Application
- Orthopedics & Trauma
- Dental Applications
- Other Applications
- By End-User
- Veterinary Hospitals & Academic Institutes
- Veterinary Clinics
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Vetology launched pet X-ray-reading AI software. This software offers the veterinary professionals a preset diagnostic resource for patient radiographs.
- In May 2014, Carestream has launched a new version of image suite software which supports view of X-ray images on iPad mobile devices for veterinary practices across the globe.
Competitive Analysis: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
The global veterinary X-ray market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary X-ray market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the veterinary X-ray market are IDEXX, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Onex Corporation, Sedecal, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Sound Technologies, Canon Inc, Examion, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., DRE Veterinary, an Avante Health Solutions company, Comes Electro s.n.c. , Sedecal , Control-X Medical Inc , Examion GmbH, Cuattro Medical. and Heska Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Veterinary X-Ray Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global veterinary X-Ray market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)